Chapter 7

After a week later,

Daria Pov;

"Which one?" Zumi walked up to me with two dresses, one in each hand and asked me to pick one for myself. Both dresses were absolutely stunning! One was captivating black gown that features a gradually-flared skirt and a close-fitting bodice that skims the lines of the body, through the hips. The other, a fiery hot red dress, fitted at the waist and then flares out below the hips for a striking silhouette.

And I ended up choosing the red one. It just spoke to me!

"Great, then I'll wear the black one. Christ, we spent a good hour trying to find a dress! Can you believe it?" she flopped down onto the bed.

"well, Time flies when you're hunting for that one outfit that just screams 'wow!'" I said, flopping myself onto the bed just beside the Zumi.

"If only we had more time, we could have picked out the most stunning dress ever. It's frustrating that Dad only told us about the event yesterday. But that's okay, let's focus on looking fabulous and having a great time at the event!" Zumi exclaimed,  suddenly getting up from the bed.

"Yeah, we'll make the best of it with what we have" I added as she reached out her hand and helped me up from the bed.

I absolutely adore the feeling of having a close female friend to do all those amazing things with, like getting ready, gossiping, sipping coffee, and going on shopping. It's like embracing the true essence of girlhood.

Girlhood is truly something to cherish.

"Alright, let's kick it into high gear! we've got just two hours to get ourselves all glammed up and ready for the event. And guess what? Seven is actually going to the event too! He is gonna swing by here first and pick us up. He said he will be here before 11, since it's only 9 now and he's so hyped about going to the event that he'll be here in an hour for sure" she chuckled, grabbing her dress. 

"It's clear that why he's super excited about going to that event. He seems really passionate about what he does." I remarked.

"Yeah, when he called me yesterday, he was like going crazy with excitement" She laughed, showing me two pairs of heels "which one?". 

"Red stiletto one"

______________________

"Girls?" Seven sang as he knocked on the door. Zumi replied, "Come in!" she was already done getting ready and waiting for me. I was almost done getting ready in the washroom when I heard Seven gasping, "Zumi, you look soo fine!" 

I chuckled, picturing his dramatic reaction in my mind. He's really a whole vibe. 

Finally, I finished up and stepped outside. They both were looking absolutely stunning. They both rocked the black outfits. Zumi was an absolute knockout in that black fitted gown, and Seven was absolutely killing it in that black suit, and his wavy mullet just added that extra touch of awesomeness!

"Hey, guys?" I smiled. They turned to me with wide eyes and Zumi gasped, "Gurl, you look absolutely breathtaking!" and Seven chimed in and said, "Daria, you look like an absolute goddess! Red is definitely your color, girl!"

"Thankyou so much! you guys are looking stunning yourself!" I replied not knowing what else to say.

"You know what Daria, If I were a straight then I would've totally asked you out right away but you missed it, girl" Seven scoffed making us laughed.

"Alright, guys, let's keep these aside and get going! Dad just texted me, saying we gotta be on time for the event" Zumi remarked.

I slid into the backseat while Zumi took the passenger seat beside Seven, who was in the driver's seat. As we hopped into the car, Seven couldn't contain his excitement and blurted out, "Yo, are you guys excited for the event? cause I'm hella stoked! God, I've been waiting for this day and today I'm finally gonna see Rosh Medan, the main topic of my project."