Two

There I am! There I am again!I am the rot and the ache beneath your skinI am the angel sent down from aboveI am the cancer swimming deep in your bloodPraise be the heavens, praise me I'm the lord!Praise be the heavens, praise me I'm the lord!

I am the rot and the ache beneath your skin
I am the angel sent down from above
I am the cancer swimming deep in your blood
Praise be the heavens, praise me I'm the lord!

- There I am! There I am again! by TurbonicFlaws

✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Dear Sunny,

I've decided to name you Sunny! It just came naturally. Bare weird but it works.

So, long story sort this dude who works delivery at Pigsy's is apparently a successor to a legend called Monkey King. I know it sounds so crazy but I met him!

Monkey king is actually a stone monkey and has like a ton of powers.

I almost forgot to tell you how I met him! Basically I was chilling in my apartment and there was this ginger bird at my window. I was like OMG NEW PET and opened the window. The bird came in, glowed like a yellowish gold and boom Monkey King.

Oh yeah, the dude who works at delivery is named mk. I know he is Monkey Kings successor bc I went on a adventure with them.

Also another note appeared at my door. It said it would drop off a surprise soon and to but little girl clothes. Kinda sus if you ask me. Well, I'm gonna go do that before I forget so BYEEE!!!

Sincerely,
Nora

P.S. I'm going shopping with Mei too!

✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧