Five

But I know, I know, I knowLife can be beautifulI pray, I prayFor a better wayWe were kind beforeWe can be kind once moreWe can be beautiful- Beautiful by Heathers the Musical

Life can be beautiful
I pray, I pray
For a better way
We were kind before
We can be kind once more
We can be beautiful
- Beautiful by Heathers the Musical

♡´・ᴗ・'♡♡´・ᴗ・'♡♡´・ᴗ・'♡♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Dear Moon,

These last two days were crazy not even gonna lie. So Monkey Bro, Mei, and THE GOAT legit had a sleepover without. How rude.

BUTTTT, Mei got this cool new sword now so great. Monkey Big bro vame over to check on Me and Sunny. Plus he even let me try to eat his cloud (I failed the attempts).

AND THEN
The next day I went shopping with my father figure and tangerine. We also went with Sunny because she 'needs to experience the outside'(it did not go well). And let me tell you that girl has a potty mouth. Thats kinda my bad BUT thats besides the point.

So whe decided to go food shopping first and PIGSY just had to judge everything I picked out and made me swap for a better one. I don't get it at all.

THIS IS THE CRAZY PART
Pigsy got distracted by this lady who had 'exclusive wears'. We ofc follow her to the back WHICH YOU DO IN HORROR MOVIES. I tried to stop them but like whats the worse that can happen!

We got dropped in a whole and tied of with spider webs. Thanks Pigsy, your setting a great example.

So Heres how it ended:

Xiōngdì, Mei, and Sandy came looking for us. Everyone ( excluding me and Sunny) somewhat fought the Lady who I forgot to say was a spider demon. Water adventure, then BOOM home.

Ofc to make up for it all of us went shopping and Sunny got the prime experience. I also forgot to describe how sunny looks.

She bas brown skin with yellow eyes. She has blonde hair that is pulled back into two puffs. She usually has sunglasses on but might switch them with orange star sunglasses. She has a sun necklace and other jewelry that Dragon girl spoiled her with.

It's really weird to me how she seems to know me. Even before I introduced myself she talked like we were already friends. I feel like I've seen or met her before but.. I just can't remember..

Why can't I remember?

♡´・ᴗ・'♡♡´・ᴗ・'♡♡´・ᴗ・'♡♡´・ᴗ・'♡