-Side

Nora's pov

Nora's pov

Ice..

It was a frozen prison in here. I could hear voices from the other rooms.

A voice I recognized was to the right of me. It called for me. Who was this? I looked into an ice shard growing from the ground. It was me, but I had goat horns. I was in a different outfit. I looked like a prisoner.

My door was flicked open and I walked out. I was the first one out with another people to my right. Their faced was blurred. Time then frozen as I looked around me. I walked to the left and there was a kitchen. The cabnits were empty and so was the fridge.

Across from the kitchen was a farm. It grew wheat and carrots. I walked back out and looked to the doors that looked like and exit. I walked to the first one that had a peak hole and saw darkness. I walked to the door across from it and also saw darkness. Some told me to keep looking so I did. Suddenly a red eye came into view. I jumped back and heard lots of whisperers.

" Why won't you remember "

" Why don't you remember me, I'm your - "

Silence... Everything went dark.

I woke up in a cold sweat and looked beside me. Sunny was sleeping peacefully beside me. I got up and went to the kitchen. I got myself some milk and went back to sleep.

It is not supposed to be here.