Seven

Blinds wide open so he canSee you in the dark when your sleeping

See you in the dark when your sleeping

She by Tyler the creator

⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

Dear Moon,

Lately I have been having this feeling of being watched. It not like this uncomfortable feeling it just feels weird.

That's why I've been chilling out in Monkey Kings house with Sunny. I leave of course to do my job at pigsys but I go straight to monkey kings after that.

Mk was acting weird for a few days. Like he acted more aggressive and stuff. He even yelled at me and sunny before. I talked to Monkey King about it one day when Mk got pissy with him too.

Monkey King told me and Sunny to stay put so we did. I texted my new found love, Ferina. And let me tell you, she is very pretty. Basically love at first sight! Even though it was very cold around her.

Oh yeah, the cold stuff, I haven't been experiencing that ever since I've been at Monkey Kings house. I'm going to start calling him his real name because it's weird to call him Monkey King.

Anyways continuing my story, they then both came back and Mk apologized to me and Sunny. After that day Wukong made him clean up a cave for a 'lesson'.

I'm going to go back to the apartment tomorrow to pick up some stuff. Hopefully nothing bad happens.

Love,
Nora

P.S. Sunny or Wukong if you are reading this I will beat your ass into tiny atoms.