Six

And you don't seem to understandA shame you seemed an honest manAnd all the fears you hold so dearWill turn to whisper in your ear

A shame you seemed an honest man
And all the fears you hold so dear
Will turn to whisper in your ear

- Duvet by Boa
(◎ヘ◎;)?(◎ヘ◎;)?(◎ヘ◎;)?(◎ヘ◎;)?

Dear Moon,

I had a weird dream last night. Or should I even call it a dream. I recognized the place I was in. I'm going to try to to dwell on it for it might stress me out. I'm going to summerize what happen these few days.

Big Brother came over and basically hung out with me and Sunny. Then, I left with Sunny to go do my job at Pigsys. After a few minutes Mk came in totally out of it. Messed with Pigsy then said he's glad then none of us are perfect. I can admit that I'm not that perfect, but Sunny is a STAR.

We all kinda of yelled at him and he was just off in his own world. Then next day was a race. I was watching from then stands. They really thought the peach was real... Anyways Monkey king invited me and Sunny to his shame temple and we ofc accepted.

Mk showed up talking about how this was all for his training and stuff. Sunny then looked in our bags to see it was the wrong order. Mk left then drove back to give us our right orders and we hung out.

Yesterday was... how do I put this, off. This dude claiming to be the mayor came and gave Mk a key that unlocks everything. The whole thing was shady, and trust me I know shady. Then today pigsy couldn't open the doors to the shop because it was locked. I assumed it was Mei and Mk because I heard their laughter.

Long story short they lost the key. I'm happy that they did becauss it was just chaos waiting to happen. But I feel like everything will be going down hill.

Sincerely,
Nora

P.S I've been forgetting to put that ^

(◎ヘ◎;)?(◎ヘ◎;)?(◎ヘ◎;)?(◎ヘ◎;)?