Imagine 1: There Is No Heaven Without You💔 (Pt. 1)

Pairing: Angel Y/N x Angel Lucifer

*summary: God is banishing Lucifer, and all angels gather to watch, whereas Y/N tries to stop it*

*Y/N's POV*

It was all...chaos. A war within Heaven, it's order beginning to fall...all due to one Angel, who happened to be God's favorite, and even your favorite Angel as well.

Lucifer.

Lucifer reckless actions--becoming allies with Lillith, and the two of them passing down the forbidden fruit to Eve--causes him to be where he is now, hands shackled behind him with angelic steel, and his wings...bound, unable to take flight.

Lucifer's blonde bangs hang over his eyes, his head hung low as he initially has given up, accepting his fate that God will bestow upon him for his actions.

Banishment.

Those who dare threaten God in anyway will face severe consequences. Lucifer...will be banished to the darkness Lucifer had initially created, alongside Lillith, who disobeyed both the first man Adam and God.

You frantically push aside any soul or angel who stands in your way, your lungs heaving from how far and fast you've ran within the short time of five minutes. You can't allow this to happen...there has to be a way to stop this from happening!

"Let me through! Let me see him damn it!" You scream at those who put up a fight against your pushes. "Lucifer!" You shout, trying to stand on the tips of your toes to see him...to see him before you lose him entirely to the dark depths below.

You barely see the golden highlights of blonde hair, your shouts of his name not causing a reaction to stir. He remains motionless, breathing in and out slowly...his eyes staring coldly into the white brick path that leads to where Heaven ends, one little push, and anyone will fall to the dark abyss beneath...Hell.

You manage to make it to the front of the crowd, and upon seeing Lucifer, your heart stops.

The realization of everything that's happening...crashes down upon you like a ton of bricks. You'll lose him, forever.

Breathing heavily, you leap forward, though a pair of arms wrap around your waist to stop you from going to Lucifer.

"No, Y/N," a silky, soft male voice speaks within the right side of your ear. Michael...Lucifer's identical twin, sharing the same golden eyed pupils, golden hair, and snow white skin complexion.

Though they were twins, Michael was a little older then Lucifer, and more mature. Whereas Lucifer, was considered the trouble maker of all Angels.
The furthest thing from the truth. You KNOW Lucifer, he isn't a troublemaker, he's a dreamer...

...and now, he's being punished for it.

"Michael," you say desperately, your breaths becoming shuddering and faint as you feel your throat grow tight and dry, "we can't allow this to happen. Michael...help me change His mind!"

Michael stares down at you, his eyes softening just the slightest when he sees the deep affection you feel towards his rebellious brother, Lucifer. Out of all the other angels--minus some of his family--you were the only one who was close to Lucifer, who was his friend, who shared the same dreams and ambitious as he.