Dating Lucifer Would Include...💝

🐥: CUDDLING!

🐥: Lucifer waking up to make you his special pancakes and surprise you with breakfast in bed

🐥: Lots of hand holding and snuggles up against shoulders.

🐥: Him proudly introducing you to a newly made rubber duck with a new outfit and power.

🐥: Duck pajama sets.

🐥: Movie nights on the couch with the lights turned off and a bowl of buttery popcorn in between the two of you.

🐥: Him giving you some encouraging words/or sing you an encouraging song when you're feeling down.

🐥: Backrubs if you're feeling sore.

🐥: You helping him cope with his depression.

🐥: You sometimes catching him looking at an old photo of Lilith, and witnessing him softly sighing over it.

🐥: Bonding with Charlie!

🐥: Walks through his palace garden when the sun is setting.

🐥: Him making you specialty crafted ducks for you and you alone.

🐥: Lots of dancing.

🐥: Him being the cook, proudly serving you.

🐥: Bow-chika-bow-bow 😂🤣

🐥: Him being flirty with you to purposely tease you and make you blush.

🐥: You listening to his venting about Alastor.

🐥: Lots of hugs!!

🐥: Him telling you your his Queen.

🐥: Taking you for a flight over Pentagram city.

🐥: Him wrapping his wings around you to keep you warm/or to soothe you to sleep.

🐥: Him willing to do all the chores, and simply asking you to sit and look beautiful for him🤭

🐥: Protecting you from everyone and everything that dares threaten you.

🐥: You holding him while he cries when he's going through a bad time, while he does the same for you as well.

🐥: Him clinging to you if he has a nightmare.

🐥: Royal date nights!

🐥: Him playing the violin for you!

🐥: Making you apple pies, apple fritters, apple slices, apple cookies, apple cake, basically everything APPLE!

🐥: Telling you he loves you, all the time, no matter the day.