Imagine 6: First Woman, Y/N🏵

pairing: Human! Y/N x Angel! Lucifer

*summary: Y/N is the first woman created by God to be the first man Adam's wife. Though to Y/N's shock, her husband is the exact opposite of husband quality. So one day, Y/N flees the garden of Eden and sits on the outskirts, crying, until an angelic being finds her.*

requested by NotxChildish

*Your POV*

You couldn't believe the fate God had planned for you. It was appalling!
Your existence was to marry an egotistical, controlling, man like Adam, and bear his children to populate this so-called place that which is Earth and this Garden of Eden.

A life where you solely devote yourself to Adam, where you come to his every aid and call, where you bestow endless affection and attention and praise him like he's your entire universe.

All the while he wouldn't return the same, but instead treat you as someone with benefits, those being lust, and constant applause for Adam simply breathing the same air you breathe.

You couldn't bear that. A life where you have no control? Where you have no voice, no opinion.
When such news was made clear to you two days after you were created and showed up in Eden, you and Adam argued tirelessly for hours. Your words never getting through to him. And God, in the end, taking Adam's side.

So, desperate, you fled the garden for some peace of mind. Of course, you were scared to flee due to the fact of not understanding what else is beyond the garden border, but you were to hurt to even care.

Whatever else was out there beyond this slice of Heaven on earth, it didn't matter. You were willing to face it. What could be worst then Adam, for Pete's sake?

Ater an hour of running, you reached the end of the border, but didn't step over. Instead, you simply sat down under a large apple tree on top a nice patch of lush green grass, and cried softly, face buried in your knees, while your hair drapes over you like a blanket.

Being on the line of the border of Eden and the rest of this Earth, it felt like you were standing in the middle of peace and danger. It was almost exhilarating. To the point where you couldn't help but feel curious as to what else is out there. Are there animals? Monsters? Other beings similar to humans?

Questions that you want answers to, but by being Adam's wife, you'll never get those answers.
Your only jobs are to take care of his children, cook his meals, sleep with him, and dote on him like a king. Everything else is useless and unnecessary.

Crying, you clench your hands into fists.
A fate you want to refuse, but can you truly deny the will of God?

Someone like you, a small, powerless human, against the creator? Not likely. But still...you have hope, even if it's false, that maybe some way you can escape this garden and your husband Adam. That maybe...there is something more out there that you can reach for.

With your face buried in your knees, you don't notice the other being come to your side, until you hear the flutter of wings and a gentle voice speak near your face.

"Are you okay?"

Fear has your head raise, only to gaze into the golden eyed male crouched before you. His skin is paler than yours, while on the corner of his lips are golden dimples--like that of a doll's face--his lips are tainted a light pink, while his golden blonde hair is smoothed back but sticking out at the front.