Imagine 7: His Faith💛 (Pt. 2/ Finale)

Pairing: OC! Half Demon! Half Angel! Fallen Angel! Faith x Lucifer.

*summary: fast forward three months since Faith came to the Hazbin Hotel, she's become friends with everyone--her feelings for Lucifer growing, but in fear of his rejection, she keeps her feelings to herself. Though one day--after having a talk with Charlie--Lucifer offers Faith to go on a walk with him where they can discuss something in private*

Adiskyflam

It had been three months since Faith had decided to help Charlie with the new Hazbin Hotel.
Three months...of Lucifer constantly blushing, secretly peaking around corners to see Faith, before ducking in the shadows whenever her eyes looked his way.

Goodness he felt like an idiot. Finding himself wanting to see Faith practically every second of everyday, how he loved the feeling she gave him by either calling out his name or smiling at him.

He was a lovesick fool. Again. What he's feeling for Faith is similar to what he felt towards Lilith, though he couldn't help but admit that during her seven year absence, he's come to the conclusion that Lilith married him simply...out of pity. Maybe she did love him once, or maybe she never did, he couldn't tell, but he now knows that Lilith did feel pity for him.

And that, to his eyes, is the worst excuse to have. Marrying someone because you feel sorry for them? Did she ever actually love him like he did her? Or was it all one sided?

Such a realization crashed on him like a ton of bricks, pushing him to hide in the walls of his castle away from the world, similar to that of Elsa from Frozen.

Though the difference between them, is that Elsa hid herself away because she was afraid to hurt people.
Lucifer hid himself away because he was afraid of people's judgement, embarrassed about himself and how he allowed his depression to swallow him whole.

He...never really had the desire to change that, until after becoming more involved in Charlie's hopeful dream to make Hell a better place.
And...meeting Faith. The fallen angel, just like him. Both are creatures of divinity and darkness. That's a big thing in common.

That and...he really can't help but admit, he thought she was beautiful. Everything about her, her blue and red eyes, her white wings with black tipping, her horns shaped like that of a halo, the way she dresses, the way she speaks...its all beautiful to him.

Here he is, king of Hell, and yet he finds himself bowing down at her feet like she was the queen and he a simple peasant. The way this girl makes his world go topsy turvy is beyond him.

It's both almost embarrassing, and such an enjoyable feeling to have. It's been a while since he's felt that hit of dopamine following with serotonin. It's...really nice, yet a little tiring at the same time.

God he's in love again, isn't he? Just when he thought he wouldn't be ever again...

🐥🐥🐥

Faith sits at one of the couches of the Hazbin Hotel, stitching a small hole in some cushioning done by Niffty's excessive stabbing of her needle. She didn't mind sewing, it was something entertaining to use whatever time she has left in her day.

She will confess, working at the hotel has indeed been life changing for her. She's made friends, even friends with Alastor, who invites her to drinks about two times a week. And she's even friends with Angel Dust, who shows her what its like to have fun. The cleaner version of fun, at least, without the drugs, lust, and violence.