𝟏 . 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walk down the stairs of the Hazbin Hotel for my first day of staying here. I see Charlie and Vaggie in the lounge area, with Charlie going crazy about how the hotel isn't working and Vaggie trying to help her calm down.

I turn my head towards the bar to see Angel, Husk and Sir Pentious having a conversation with Husk drinking a whole bottle of cheep booze in the meantime.

Not sure where to go, I sit down of the stairs out of boredom. I start to realize that everything is decorated as if someone important is visiting. One banner is spread across form each side of the fence upstairs infront of me that says "WELCUM DADDY!"

"Who the hell is visiting? It could be one of Angels people that he fucked but I don't think we would decorate for that." I thought. I stand up and walk towards Charlie and Vaggie.

Y/N - "Hey uhh, Charlie?"

She turns around to face me.

Charlie - "Hey Y/N! What do you need?"

Y/N - "I don't need anything but I was just wondering. Who's.. visiting?"

I ask pointing up to the long banner hanged up on the fence. She looks up to the banner and I can see her eyes glimmer a tiny bit.

Charlie - "Oh! My dad is visiting the hotel!

Vaggie - "And we also wanna make a good impression so we can get a meeting with heaven."

Y/N - "Wait, didn't you already have a meeting with heaven?"

I question them. Charlie has already told me that they tried to talk to heaven so they can have an agreement that includes the hotel redeeming sinners. But that meeting ended when they decided to cut the extermination day time in half.

Charlie - "Yeah, but that was with Adam. But this time, we are gonna try to go to the top!"

My eyes widen in shock. "Theres no way that gonna happen, right?" I thought before speaking again.

Y/N - "Is that even possible?"

Vaggie - "We're not sure yet, but we're gonna try no matter what."

They look confident with trying so Ill support their decision. I smile at them and decide to walk over to the 3 over at the bar.

Y/N - "Hi guys."

I say, taking an empty stool from the bar and sitting on it. Angel and Sir Pentious look towards me and give me a small wave.

Angel Dust - "Hey girl, how are ya?"

He asks drinking a small glass of wine.

Y/N - "Better than yesterday."

TIMESKIP TO A FLASHBACK

Y/N - "ANGEL GET BACK HERE OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

I yell out to Angel while I chase him down the hallway since he has my sketchbook.