𝟔 . 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

Y/N POV

WARNING - LITTLE BIT OF SMUT

24 HOURS UNTILL EXTERMINATION DAY

It's been about a month since Lucifer joined the hotel. It is now about 24 hours till the big day. Extermination day. A few days after Lucifer moved into the hotel, Charlie was able to get a meeting with heaven and was able to go to the top but ever since then, the mood in the hotel hasn't been very good.

It turns out that Vaggie was an exorcist angel and hasn't told us, the exorcists are planning to attack the hotel first and everyone has been feeling gloomy.

I was one of the only people who haven't been feeling down, along with Lucifer and Alastor. We have tried to come up with some plan to stop the exorcists from attacking but nothing came to mind. But recently, we have found out that the exorcists can get killed.

We were all shocked from this, of course. We only thought they could get harm (hint from Vaggies missing eye and wings) but not ACTUALLY get killed. We found out that Overlord Carmilla Carmine has killed an exorcist during the last extermination and we were able to get help from her.

Other then all of that chaos. Me and Lucifer's bond have gotten stronger over the month. We've been hanging out more often and even found ourselves cuddling with eachother one night.

TIMESKIP TO THAT NIGHT

Me and Lucifer were hanging out in his room as we talked about the current events happening around the hotel. There was a lot on out mind since the topics are pretty serious, since one of them kinda has to do with Lucifer himself since we found out that Vaggie is a fallen angel.

Y/N - "I had no clue she was a fallen angel."

I spoke, almost as if it were a whisper. Lucifer turned to me and nodded softly as he sighed. He is also shocked from the situation as he didn't expect the one his daughter loves to be a fallen angel like him.

Lucifer - "I know.. I was so surprised. I thought i would be the only fallen angel. But I didn't expect it to be Vaggie out of everyone. Charlie must be so devastated."

Y/N - "Yeah, I cant even imagine what shes thinking right now."

Lucifer - "Mhm."

The room fell into silence. The only thing we could hear was the muffled music that was blasting out into the streets of hell. After about a minute of silence, I could hear quiet sniffing sounds right next to me. I turned my head to see Lucifer crying softly as he tried to keep calm. I immediately became worried and turn my body to face his.

Y/N - "Hey, are you okay..?"

I muttered, placing a hand on his shoulder for comfort. He looked up to me, noticing he has been zoning out. He nodded slightly while wiping his tears away.

Lucifer - "Yeah.. yeah I'm fine. Its just.. I-i dont know.."

He stutters at his words, breaking down as he speaks. He starts to quietly sob in front of me and I felt my heart shatter. I don't want him to feel like this, I never do.