𝟑 . 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

Y/N POV

I ran down the hallway as fast as I could, trying to stay away from Blitzø and his crew. With tears threatening to come out. I kept running until I got to my room.

When I got to my room, I opened the door, entered it and slammed it shut while sliding down onto the floor. I kept crying and crying as tears fall down my face onto my knees.

Out of nowhere, I start to hyperventilate and struggle to breathe. I place my hand over the front of my throat gently try to gather my breath which makes it worse. My breathing gets faster and faster everytime I freak out.

More tears fall down my face as I struggles to breathe become even worse. I wipe my tears away and try to stand up. As I try to stand up, The door swings open and I get knocked over. I yelp as I hit my head on the wall next to me.

Lucifer - "Shit, I'm sorry I didn't know you were at the door!"

He kneels down next to me while I lay down next to him, hurt. I can hear the others asking me if I'm alright so I look up to see Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor and Angel looking down at me.

Charlie - "Y/N.. Who were those people?"

I stare at them for a minute with my breathing being shaky.

Y/N - "...Are they gone?"

I ask breathlessly. They look at eachother and nod in return. I sigh in relief as I mouthed "Oh thank god."

Y/N - "Uhm.. That was my ex and his fucking minions."

They went wide-eyed except for Lucifer since he knows already. I stand up and lean onto the wall.

Angel Dust - "Wait hold on, your ex?! I knew you worked there but you dated YOUR BOSS?!"

I just stood there still leaning on the wall just nodding slightly.

Angel Dust - "Y/N, Blitzø literally manipulated you into loving him and hurt you in return, why the fuck would you date him!? Out of EVERYONE?!"

Charlie - "Angel, calm down shes already having a hard time."

Y/N - "Can we just talk about this in the morning? I dont wanna deal with this anymore."

I blurted out with my head down. They all turned their attention to me. They slowly nodded and they left the room with Lucifer standing in the door frame and turned around slightly. I looked up to him and he looked at me.

Lucifer - "I hope you feel better."

I smiled softly. What he said made my heart flutter. "Why am I feeling like this? Stop I can't fall for him, that's Charlies dad!" I thought.

Y/N - "Thank you."

He smiles at me, then leaves the room closing the door behind him. The moment the door closes, I let out a heavy sigh and thought of what happened today.

"Only a day here and there's already shit happening with me. Of course they had to ruin the day." I thought as I walked over to my dresser to get changed into pj's.