𝟒 . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊

Y/N POV

The others look at me patiently while I try to think on where to start. My mind searching through thoughts of them so see if I can talk about them.

Y/N - "So, I'm guessing you guys know who they were, right?"

I ask them. The majority nod their heads except for Husk, Alastor and Niffty. I'm suprised Niffty doesnt know who I.M.P are since she probably wouldve went crazy over Blitzø.

Y/N - "Well, they are people that are assholes that like to murder people up in the real world. Also the boss is a fucking asshole if I haven't said it before."

Angel Dust - "Heh, realest thing I've heard you say."

A few of us laugh from this. I let out a sigh hoping I could continue.

Y/N - "Anyways, the boss Blitzø, is my ex-boyfriend and did not give a shit about me at all and I didnt see that until I found out he'd been cheating on me."

Husk - "Wait, his name is Blitzø?"

I nod. The cat now has a stunned face expression after finding out what the imps name is.

Husk - "I think he went to the bar that I used to work at. I remember serving him some strong drinks."

He then went to drink his booze again without a care in the world. Classic Husk.

Lucifer - "Wasn't he fucking someone while you guys were dating?"

Husk spits out his booze in surprise while the others jaw have dropped. I nod in response to Lucifer.

Vaggie - "He did WHAT?!"

Y/N - "Yeah, and guess who it was with?"

Husk - "Angel."

Angel Dust - "EW WHAT THE FUCK."

We all laugh at this. Angel shakes his head crazy fast as a response while Husk continues to chug on his booze.

Angel Dust - "Okay, I get it that I'm a porn freak, but I would NEVER go for that man. Especially if it was him."

Y/N - "Yeah.. Anyways it was Stolas."

Lucifer looked up at me with being stunned. He quickly took a glance at the others to see that their confused then looked back at me.

Lucifer - "Wait, Stolas as in Prince Stolas Ars Goetia?"

Y/N - "Yep, Stolas Ars Goetia."

Alastor - "I am guessing he is royalty?"

I nod. The others to at eachother shocked and disgusted in some way.

Husk - "How'd you even find out?"

Y/N - "I was gonna surprise him with a visit and when I walked in, they were doing it right there, on the couch."

Angel Dust - "They could have atleast done it in the bedroom."

Y/N - "The couch is his bedroom."