𝟕 . 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Y/N POV

I feel myself waking up from my sleep as I slowly open my eyes. I look around to see that the walls were a different colour than mine and the furniture has moved. Then it hit me, Im not in my own room.

I sat up straight quickly as I looked closely around the room, then I noticed.. a rubber duck on the desk. My eyes widen as I seen it and thats when I found out what room Im in.

"Holy shit I'm in Lucifer's room."

The first thing I did was checked if I was still wearing clothes, which I was, thank satan. I sighed in relief as I quietly got out of bed, noticing that Lucifer wasnt in the bed with me. Huh, weird. I looked around more, spotting Lucifer out on the balcony with his rubber duck pajamas. I chuckled at the sight of it and quietly walked over to the entrance.

Y/N - "Nice pjs."

I said to him. He flinched at the sight of my voice and turned around, his face softening at the sight of me.

Lucifer - "Thanks. How did you sleep?"

Y/N - "Better then most times."

I admit, it was probably one of the best sleeps I ever did. He chuckled as he looked back out to the daylight city. I walked over to him and leaned against the rain. It felt weird knowing that I just ended up in his room without me knowing what happened, it just felt off.

Y/N - "Um, do you have any chance on how.. I ended up in your bedroom? Because I forgot.."

Lucifer - "You ended up falling asleep while we hugged."

My eyes went wide, feeing a bit of heat run up my face as I start to remember what happened last night.

Y/N - "Really?"

Lucifer - "Yeah, it was honestly quite adorable."

I felt my face heat up yet again but even worse this time. I gave him an awkward smile, obviously being flustered by his comment.

Y/N - "Thanks.."

I muttered, averting my gaze from, all embarrassed. He chuckled as he looked back out to the city, in awe. After about a minute of silence, I looked at him, admiring how pretty he was before breaking the silence.

Y/N - "Sooo.. does this mean we're official?"

I asked softly. He put his gaze on mine, a little bit surprised. I can see a tiny tint of red on his cheeks, he looked pretty cute honestly.

Lucifer - "Do you wanna make it official?"

He asked me. I swear my heart was about to explode at that moment. I slowly nodded and smiled. He gently placed his hand over mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

Lucifer - "Then it's official."

TIMESKIP TO OUTSIDE

As I walk out of the hotel, I see many citizens of Cannibal Town. Some with angelic spears and some with nothing but their mouths. I found it a little bit weird but they ARE cannibals so I wont judge them.