𝟖 . 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

LUCIFER POV

I was a little bit late to the extermination battle due to important meetings but I was able to get there atleast. I looked around to see if I can see Y/N anywhere but couldn't spot her which was weird.

But I did see Adam fighting my daughter off at the top of the building and immediately got mad, flying up to them and stopping him.

When I got there, I punched him in the face, making half of his mask crumble, showing half of his face. He then attacked me after i made a weird comment that I will not be about.

After my small dual with Adam, he ended up cutting the whole hotel in half which was crazy since I didn't even know he could do that.

As I seen the building go into shambles, I notice that my daughter, Charlie, is falling through the building. My eyes widen as I fly down with my wings, catching her in time.

Lucifer - "I got ya.."

I murmur to her, smiling softly as she smiles as well. She then looks behind me and goes wide eyed.

Charlie - "Dad! Look out!"

She tells me as she panicked in my arms. I look behind me and notice that Adam was trying to attack me again. Before I knew it, Charlie used her powers to stop him from hurting us.

Adam - "Wait WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Me and my daughter looked up to him, then flung him as hard as he could to the ground, making a big pothole in the ground. He ended up screaming like a baby and his mask fell off completely, showing his full face.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Yeah so Adam ended up getting stabbed by Niffty so that was pretty funny.

All of us have crowded in front if the tumbled hotel in front of us, taking in the sad moment. We all have seen Sir Pentious' death since he  has died due to sacrificing himself to fight off Adam, which didn't go out too well.

I looked around the crowd to see if I can spot Y/N, but there was no sight of her. I then looked at the tumbled hotel which is now just rubble and a horrifying though got to me.

"Is she under the rubble..?"

My eyes went wide as I thought of that, but shook it off as I looked at the others worried faces.

Lucifer - "Guys..?"

I said quietly but loud enough for the others around me to hear it. They turned towards me, worried and confused at the same time.

Vaggie - "What is it?"

Lucifer - "Where's Y/N..?"

They all went quiet, some of them going wide eyed as some of them looked towards the rubble and freak out.

Charlie - "SHIT!"

She yelled, running towards the rubble and searching for Y/N. We all followed her behind, running to different parts of the rubble, yelling out her name.

Lucifer - "Y/N!!!"

I yelled out, desperately wanting to find Y/N. I run across all across the rubble, even using my wings to search for Y/N.

I already lost Lilith and I don't wanna lose Y/N. If I lost her, I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.

I dont ever wanna lose her.

After a few minutes of searching, I heard a loud yell from Charlie, sounding happy and desperate.

Charlie - "OH MY GOD Y/N!"

I turned towards her to see her crouching down at the rubble, extending her hand out to an injured
Y/N.

"No way..." I thought, going wide eyed at the sight of her crushed under the rubble.

I immediately fly down towards them to get a closer look of Y/N. As I fly down there, I see the others running towards Charlie's direction, obviously worried for her wellbeing.

When I got to Y/N and Charlie, my eyes widen even more at the state of her, she has many cuts and bruises over her face, she looked very pale and I'm 99% sure she's about to pass out.

Lucifer - "Take the rubble off her..!"

I yelled out as I stepped towards her and pick up the rubble that's crushing her body. The others immediately join in, picking up multiple pieces of rubble and throwing them off of her.

After a minute of this, we finally have been able to remove all of the rubble off of Y/N's body. Her whole body has many bruises all over her legs and torso, her shirt and skirt is basically torn apart as there is many holes from the rubble.

Lucifer - "Oh my god..."

I whisper to myself, taking the site of her damaged body as I feel panic rise into me. I immediately crouch back down to her and shake her gently, trying not to hurt her.

Lucifer - "Y/N..? Y/N, can you hear me?!"

I yelled out, still shaking her to see if she is still conscious, but no response from her end. My panic level rises even more as she doesn't respond to me after a few minutes of me shaking her and I look back at the others worried faces.

Lucifer - "Charlie..!"

I yell out in a panic. She turns her head towards me, starting to freak out from the worry in my voice.

Lucifer - "Call 911, now."

AUTHORS NOTE
hi guys!!! thank you to everyone who help me come up with ideas! i already have a few ideas for the next few chapters and im excited to write them up 😻 (also lets ignore how rushed this chapter was) ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT GOODBYE