𝟓 . 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Y/N POV

After walking for about a minute, me and Lucifer have arrived to his room. When we got there, he opened the door and entered it. He shut the door behind me and walked over to the bed where the bags are.

I start to look around the room for rubber ducks and see nothing. I wonder where they could be so I look over to Lucifer to see him open a large suitcase.

Y/N - "Uhh, where are the ducks to?"

Lucifer - "In here."

When he fully unzipped the suitcase, he flipped it open and I see a huge pile of different types of rubber ducks. Theres yellow rubber ducks, purple rubber ducks, red rubber ducks, and theres even multiple of him and his daughter.

My eyes widen at the sight as well as my mouth agapes. I keep looking around the pile of ducks and theres so many you can even see the bottom.

Y/N - "Holy shit, is that all?"

Lucifer - "Nope, theres more!"

He said in a singing voice. He went over to get another bag, a little bit smaller than the previous suitcase. He put it on the bed, unzipped it and opened it up to see another massive pile of rubber ducks.

Y/N - "Oh my god!"

I laughed while talking, putting my hand over my mouth out of shock. There are so many ducks that I cant even think of anything but this right now.

Y/N - "I'm not even gonna ask if th-"

Lucifer - "Theres more."

Y/N - "Okay, what the hell."

I fling my hands up in the air by surprise while talk, making Lucifer laugh. He brings out a smaller bag and opens it up to see MORE DUCKS.

Y/N - "Please tell me thats it."

Lucifer - "Yeah thats it."

I sigh in relief. I wasn't expecting for him to have a duck collection THIS big. I thought it was just gonna be like 30 ducks!

Y/N - "How did you even get all of these?"

Lucifer - "Oh I make them."

Y/N - "Wait, really?"

Lucifer - "Yeah, this isnt even all of my collection. The rest is at my workshop in my palace."

Y/N - "YOU HAVE MORE?!"

I yell out. He nods as he tries to hide a laugh but fails. I just stand there suprised, not sure what to say. Lucifer looks at me then glances down to the rubber ducks in the bags and taking them out.

Y/N - "Might aswell date a rubber duck."

I mutter. Lucifer tends to hear my saying as he smirks with a response.

Lucifer - "I mean, I could date you~"

Y/N - "What?"