You came home late - Sana (G×G)

Jsjsnàlkanwbdbidnabajakansb jJjabs jsjsbab hshskaidnsb iaoabe

Ganda Ng crush ko mga gaysssss

* * *

(11:25 PM)

Y/N found herself entering their shared house late at night after a lengthy dinner meeting with a potential client, her footsteps echoing in the quiet hallway. The soft click of the door closing behind her was barely audible against the backdrop of silence.

"Why are you late?" Sana's voice cut through the stillness, her arms crossed tightly over her chest as she fixed Y/N with a penetrating gaze that seemed to pierce through the darkness.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat at the unexpected confrontation, her nerves prickling beneath Sana's scrutiny.

"Oh, sorry." she stammered, her voice tinged with apprehension as she hastily moved to hang up her coat, "I was having a meeting with a client."

Sana's expression softened slightly, though her curiosity remained palpable. "Which client?" she inquired, her tone a blend of concern and curiosity as she stepped closer, her eyes searching Y/N's face for any hint of deception or evasion.

"Why are you asking?" Y/N retorted, swiftly slipping off her shoes.

"Because meeting clients in the evening isn't appropriate." Sana stated firmly, her gaze piercing through Y/N.

"It was just a dinner meeting, and my father was present too. There's no need to worry." Y/N reassured, loosening her necktie with a sigh.

"Which client was it, and why are you being secretive about it?" Sana's voice remained monotone as she scrutinized Y/N from head to toe, suspicion evident in her eyes.

"It was a client for modeling," Y/N truthfully confessed, "dad wants me to be the photographer, and I can't say no." Despite Y/N's honesty, Sana remained skeptical, pressing for more answers.

"Let me guess, your client is a young and pretty girl." Sana blurted out as Y/N walked towards her, trying to gauge her reaction.

"Maybe?" Y/N replied, unsure of how to navigate the conversation.

"Is she prettier than me?" Sana's insecurity surfaced once again, her tone tinged with apprehension.

"Of course not! You're the prettiest, my love." Y/N exclaimed sincerely as she stood in front of Sana, hoping to reassure her.

Sana's accusatory tone pierced the air as she confronted Y/N. "You're just saying that to deflect from the truth. You're trying to get closer to other pretty girls." she accused.

Y/N's response was swift, her words filled with sincerity as she gently held Sana's face in her hands. "No, that's not true. I want only you, Sana. You're the one I desire, and I'm yours, and yours alone." she insisted.

Sana softened slightly, leaning into Y/N's touch as she pressed for more information. "You may say that, but I still need to know who your client is." she said.

With a sigh, Y/N relented, revealing the name. "It's Mina, Mina Myoui, a Japanese woman like you." she disclosed.

Sana's curiosity continued to probe as she sought reassurance. "And how old is she?" she inquired.

"Twenty-six." Y/N replied.

The interrogation continued, Sana's insecurities surfacing as she probed further. "Did she try to seduce you?" she questioned, her voice tinged with concern.

Y/N's response was unwavering. "No, she didn't." she affirmed.

But Sana remained skeptical, her emotions evident as she leaned into Y/N's hand, searching for truth amidst her doubts. "How can I believe you!" she exclaimed, her vulnerability laid bare.

"Please believe me, my love. I only have eyes for you; you're the one I adore." Y/N whispered, gently caressing Sana's cheeks.

"But she's pretty, isn't she?" Sana pouted, leaning closer to Y/N's hand.

"She is, but you're more beautiful, the most beautiful in the world." Y/N reassured, tenderly leaning in to kiss Sana's lips while cupping her cheeks.

Sana reciprocated the kiss but then pulled away, saying, "Just show me your camera roll from when you were taking her photos."

“Why?” Y/N inquired, puzzled by Sana's sudden request.

"Just feeling a little jealous, so I'd appreciate it if you could show me." Sana replied, her fingers delicately tracing the fabric of Y/N's blue navy polo.

"You're quite direct." Y/N remarked, impressed by Sana's honesty.

"But will you show me?" Sana persisted, her gaze unwavering.

"We're kicking off the photoshoot tomorrow, and my camera roll is still looking pretty barren. But don't worry, by tomorrow evening, I'll have it all filled up and ready to show you." Y/N announced.

"Looking forward to it, just make sure you're keeping your eyes in the right place during the shoot." Sana teased, playfully pinching Y/N's cheeks.

"Of course, ma'am." Y/N replied with a grin.

Sana chuckled, "I might have to show you my jealous side more often if it keeps you this obedient."

"Why's that?" Y/N asked, returning Sana's gaze with a playful smirk.

"Because you seem to listen better when I'm feeling a little possessive." Sana confessed, her eyes softening into a playful pout.

"Well, I'm always obedient to you, aren't I?" Y/N replied, leaning in closer to Sana.

"You know what? I think I deserve a kiss for being such a good influence." Sana said, flashing her signature pout.

"Right away!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling Sana closer and kissing her with undeniable passion.

Sana wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck, returning the kiss with equal fervor, their connection palpable as they melted into each other's embrace.