Incest - Nayeon (Part 3)

I do not know why I decided to make a part 3, but since there are some who comment for part 3 so why not write one?

Or did I just hallucinate someone in comment section???

And, by the way! Little_Jihyo waiting po for the update of your stories ;))

Anygays, let us start the story.

* * *

"My goodness, it's as if I could foresee this turn of events." Mr. Im sighed wearily, his hand gently massaging his temple as he rose to his feet, standing before Nayeon and Y/N, who were seated closely on the couch.

"Apologies, Mr. Im." Y/N murmured, her fingers nervously intertwining.

"Apologies won't mend this situation. Nayeon, dear, please go and speak with your mother; she must be equally stunned by this news." Mr. Im gently directed, motioning for Nayeon to ascend the stairs.

"Of course, father." Nayeon replied, her steps hesitant as she made her way upstairs.

"Now, Y/N, you've always been such a polite and well-mannered child. How did we find ourselves in this predicament?" Mr. Im inquired, a hint of disappointment in his tone.

"I'm at a loss for words, Mr. Im. This situation has truly taken me by surprise." Y/N confessed, her expression reflecting genuine bewilderment.

"You must take accountability for your actions." Mr. Im asserted firmly.

"I understand, Mr. Im." Y/N acknowledged solemnly.

"And, by the way, drop the 'Mr. Im.' I've already asked you, some months back, to address me as father, haven't I?" Mr. Im gently reminded, a touch of warmth softening his demeanor.

"I understand, Mr. Im- I mean, father." Y/N uttered softly, her voice tinged with sincerity.

"Indeed, disappointment lingers, but alas, time cannot be rewound. Thus, I beseech you, cherish Nayeon with the utmost tenderness." Mr. Im expressed, his words carrying a weight of paternal concern.

"I will, father." Y/N affirmed, her resolve unwavering.

---

"Babe, my sweet tooth yearns for chocolate."

"Honey, serenade me with your melodious voice."

"Darling, grace me with your graceful dance."

"Babe, conjure up a delectable pancake for me."

Over the course of three months, Nayeon's cravings knew no bounds, yet Y/N dutifully acquiesced, fulfilling each whimsical desire with unwavering devotion.

---

"Yah! Y/N! Who was that girl you were with earlier?!" Nayeon's voice echoed down the hallway, piercing the air as Y/N trailed behind her.

"Sweetheart, she was merely a lost soul, and I couldn't bear to see her stranded." Y/N replied, her gaze brimming with affection.

"But even so! You should have sought my approval first!" Nayeon's voice rang out once more, her lips forming a slight pout as she settled on the edge of her bed.

"I apologize, my love. Can we not dwell in anger any longer?" Y/N implored, closing the distance between them with each step.

"Hmph!" Nayeon huffed in response, her demeanor a testament to her lingering discontent as she chose to disregard Y/N's presence.