I hate it that I like you - Dahyun (G×G)

(Y/N POV)

I despise the fact that my affection for you persists despite my efforts to suppress it.

Each time your smile graces my vision, I feel myself succumbing to its captivating allure.

It's maddening how deeply I admire your smile.

These feelings I harbor for you are a burden I wish I didn't have to bear.

It's frustrating, exasperating even. Yet, against my will, I find myself inexorably drawn to you.

I don't just like you; I love you with every fiber of my being.

But why must you be my closest confidant?

Why did I foolishly pledge to myself to keep my emotions at bay?

And why, oh why, did I vow to uphold that promise?

Why does destiny insist on being so unkind? Why must it be you who consumes my thoughts and emotions?

Presently, I find myself ensnared in the confines of my own room, grappling with the intensity of my feelings.

Each day, the anticipation of being in your presence fills me with excitement and trepidation in equal measure.

Despite my solemn vow to keep these emotions concealed, I betrayed myself by confessing them to you.

The disdainful gaze you cast upon me cuts deeper than any blade, igniting a searing hatred within me.

It's unbearable.

It's agonizing.

I long to purge these feelings from my soul, to erase every trace of affection I harbor for you.

You, Dahyun, are merciless.

Since the day I entrusted you with my deepest secret, you've withdrawn from me, avoiding any interaction.

Your avoidance stings like a thousand needles, leaving me stranded in a sea of heartache and regret.

In the midst of my emotional turmoil, the only solace I found was in the comforting presence of my other friend, Tzuyu.

She was a constant source of support, always there to lift my spirits whenever I felt weighed down by despair.

Despite her own beauty and popularity, it was you who held the power to quicken my heartbeat like no other.

As I grappled with the pain of your avoidance, Tzuyu remained a steadfast companion, never faltering in her loyalty to me.

And yet, despite her unwavering support, my feelings for you refused to dissipate.

They lingered like a stubborn shadow, haunting me with their persistent presence.

* * *

Short chapter again mga people nyeheheheh

Sorr²

I love this one shot the most :))