◇5◇

Okay... The one thing that frustrates me most is trying to grasp what a woman wants.

They seem to be a huge ball of emotional strings that's all tied up and messy looking, so unlike men who are a fine ball of yarn. For women, you pull a piece of the string, and another string at the other side of the ball reacts. They are just so hard to untangle.

I was reading this book in wattpad written in first person with a female protagonist. So, I'm in the part where she is speaking with her love, and the conversation goes like this:

G: I'm only doing these reckless acts because I love yah.

B: That's my point! You're so reckless that I'm always worried half to death for you. You shouldn't do shit for me. I love you too!

G: oh, so you're saying that I'd not feel any different if you're in my position?! I love you more!

B: you're better off without me. Maybe then you'll stop risking your life fo' me. Bcoz I love you most.

G: Ugh. You either accept me for who I am or keep that shitty attitude of yours.

B: I'm only trying to protect you!

G: I don't need your protection! I'm perfectly capable of handling myself!

B: Oh are you referring to when you almost had your head cut off or when you were being tortured in the dungeon? Please, I can't handle thinking that you'd go through that again. You still have nightmares about them FFS! You're better off w/o me.

G: Is that how it is then? You're willing to throw everything away for that? You don't love me!?

B: I don't want to throw anything away, I just need some time to think.

G: Go, then. Think. That's what you excel at right?

B: I didn't mean it that way.

G: Just... GTFO

B: this ain't over.

----

I'm gonna end it there, but here's what I thought: What if the dude lets the girl do whatever she likes without restraint?

This is what is likely to happen:

*After letting G do as she pleases and risking her life, she confronted B.

G: OMG B! You really don't care about me anymore huh? You don't love me anymore huh? All your shit about worrying about me was just bullshit right? I go to dangerous missions and you just stare at me like I'm a sausage. Gosh, I can't believe I fell for a lying bastard like you.

B: I still die worrying about you G. But freedom is what you want and I gave it. You go have fun on dangerous missions while I suffer in silence. Please keep that in mind.

G: Shut your face, B. You lying bastard. Do you expect me to believe you after the betrayal you did? Go rot in hell! How insensitive could you be?

B: *stabs himself

G: ohmigosh B, I am so sorry... I love you!

B: *dies

G: Nooooo!1!!1!!

Pfft. Yeah these lines were not in the actual text. They're just what I generalized based on past experiences and observations towards pubescent couples as well as my married sister, her married friend, as well as the couples in my class.

This is seriously a WTF situation that causes most of the break ups in the world. I didn't say all, I said MOST, in case a female reader gets offended.

The fact that this situation is completely fatal makes suicide (usually by the male as I had explicitly stated) a very easy way out.

But you know what the worst part is?

THEY'D SYMPATHIZE WITH G.

G's girlfriends would be all like, "B's such a dick, you should be glad that he's dead," or "OMG serves him right," or "All he ever wanted was to get in your pants anyway!"

The way the world spins, it is certainly, without a shadow of a doubt, that the woman is right and the man is wrong. (Because of this faulty perception, many innocent men were sent to jail)

Don't hate me.

Shut up.