Flames of love

(Late valentine's day special!!)

(Ship: Uzui Tengen x Rengoku Kyojuro)

On Valentine's Day, the streets of Tokyo were adorned with hues of pink and red, bustling with couples exchanging affectionate glances and tokens of love. Amidst this romantic atmosphere, Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira, and Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira, found themselves together, hand in hand, amidst the vibrant city lights.

Their relationship had blossomed gradually, like a flame slowly igniting into a roaring fire. Rengoku's unwavering determination and Tengen's charming confidence complemented each other perfectly, creating a bond that was as fierce as it was tender.

Their day began with a visit to a quaint café tucked away in a secluded corner of the city. Rengoku's eyes lit up with childlike wonder as he savored each bite of the heart-shaped pastries, while Tengen couldn't help but chuckle at his lover's adorable antics.

As they strolled through the streets, Tengen draped his arm around Rengoku's shoulders, pulling him close as they admired the intricate displays in the storefront windows. Rengoku leaned into the warmth of Tengen's embrace, feeling a sense of contentment wash over him like a gentle wave.

Their next stop was a bustling market, where they indulged in sweet treats and playful banter. Tengen couldn't resist buying Rengoku a bouquet of vibrant flowers, each bloom carefully chosen to match the fiery intensity of his beloved's spirit.

As the sun began to set, they found themselves atop a hill overlooking the city, bathed in the soft glow of twilight. With the city spread out before them like a blanket of stars, Rengoku turned to Tengen, his eyes shining with love and adoration.

"Tengen, spending this day with you has been more wonderful than I could have ever imagined" Rengoku said, his voice soft yet filled with conviction.

Tengen smiled, his heart swelling with emotion. "And every moment with you feels like a dream come true, Kyojuro," he replied, his gaze never leaving Rengoku's.

As they stood there, their hands intertwined and their hearts entwined even tighter, they knew that no matter what trials lay ahead, their love would always burn bright, like an eternal flame illuminating the darkness.

And as they shared a tender kiss beneath the star-studded sky, they knew that they were each other's greatest Valentine's gift, now and for all the days yet to come.