Simp Brothers.

(Ship: Genya x Muichiro and Giyuu x Sanemi) 

💜💛💙💚💙🤍

In the tranquil solitude of twilight, Genya found himself perched upon a weathered rock, overlooking the serene expanse of the forest. The evening breeze whispered through the leaves, carrying with it a sense of tranquility that soothed his weary soul. His thoughts, however, were far from calm as he mulled over the conversation he was about to have with his older brother, Sanemi.

Sanemi approached, his usual stern countenance softened slightly by the fading light. His eyes met Genya's, and for a moment, an unspoken understanding passed between them.

"Sup tiny" Sanemi began, his voice gruff yet tinged with a hint of concern. "You wanted to talk?"

Genya nodded, gathering his thoughts before he spoke. "I wanted to tell you about my crush- Muichiro." he started, his voice earnest. "And about why I love him."

Sanemi brows furrowed in annoyance knowing his younger brother was about to yap his ears off, but he remained silent, allowing Genya to continue.

"He's not like anyone I've ever met," Genya explained, his words flowing freely now as he spoke from the heart. "He's quiet, pretty, reserved, but beneath that exterior lies a strength unlike any other. He's been through so much, yet he remains resilient, unwavering in his determination to protect those he cares about."

A flicker of annoyance passed through Sanemi's eyes, and Genya pressed on, his voice growing more impassioned with each word.

"But it's more than that," Genya continued. "It's his kindness, his unwavering loyalty, his willingness to forgive even those who have wronged him. He sees the good in everyone, even when they can't see it themselves. And...and he makes me want to be a better person, to strive for greatness, not for myself, but for the people I care about."

Silence settled between them, the weight of Genya's words hanging in the air like a tangible presence. Then, slowly, Sanemi spoke, his voice gruffer than usual, yet softened by a hint of emotion.

"So...your gay?" Sanemi said dryly, his gaze fixed on the horizon. "Pansexual actually" Genya said in a soft voice as his gaze was fixed on the ground. "Cool." Sanemi said as he looked at Giyuu from afar. (Simp moment)

For a moment, it seemed as though the chasm between them had narrowed, as though a glimmer of understanding had bridged the gap that had long divided them. And in that fleeting moment, Genya dared to hope that maybe, just maybe, their fractured bond could be repaired.

"Thanks Nemi" Genya said finally, his voice soft yet sincere. "No problem...simp..." Sanemi said with a hint of happiness in his tone. "Giyuu's hot." Sanemi said while looking at Giyuu. "Nemi.... what the f&^$k?" Genya eyes widened when he looked at Sanemi with a "The f$#%k" expirsion on his face. "Nothing." Sanemi said as he blushed and quickly walked away. Well, I guess being a simp runs in the family.