Hate or Fate ?

( Inosuke x Nezuko)

(Trope: Enemies to Friends to Lovers)

(AU: Modern +Aged up)

💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗

Inosuke Hashibira was known as the rebel of the school, his wild demeanor matching his unruly hair. With a constant scowl and a love for confrontation, he seemed to have no interest in making friends. Nezuko Kamado, on the other hand, was the epitome of kindness and grace, her gentle nature earning her admiration from all who knew her. Their paths collided unexpectedly during a chaotic lunch period. Nezuko was peacefully studying under the shade of a tree when Inosuke, in the midst of a heated argument, accidentally stumbled into her, sending her books scattering across the grass.

"Watch where you're going, Air Head!" Nezuko exclaimed, her pink eyes flashing with annoyance as she gathered her belongings. Inosuke, taken aback by her fiery spirit, bristled. "Who are you calling boar head, you Pink Eyed Freak!?" Their exchange drew the attention of nearby students, but instead of escalating into a full-blown confrontation, it dissolved into laughter. Nezuko couldn't help but softly giggle at the absurdity of their encounter, and Inosuke found himself intrigued by her genuine kindness.

Despite their rocky start, Inosuke and Nezuko found themselves crossing paths more often. Whether it was in the hallways between classes or during extracurricular activities, their interactions became less contentious and more playful. Inosuke discovered that Nezuko had a skill for taking care of others especially children, her soft tone would calm him down anytime she spoke, Inosuke would often find her studying with remarkable precision. Nezuko, in turn, marveled at Inosuke's athleticism and his dedication to being a student athlete.

As they spent more time together, they began to understand each other's quirks and vulnerabilities. Their unlikely friendship blossomed into something neither of them expected. They became each other's confidants, supporting one another through life's ups and downs. One sunny afternoon, as they lounged on the grass after school, Inosuke mustered up the courage to speak his heart. 

"Nezuko...." he began, his usually brash tone softened with sincerity, "I... I really like you. More than just friends...." Nezuko's eyes widened in surprise, her heart pounding in her chest. She had never considered the possibility of romantic feelings between them, but as she looked into Inosuke's earnest gaze, she found herself unable to deny the fluttering sensation in her stomach.

"I like you too, Air Head," she admitted shyly, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

With a mixture of relief and excitement, Inosuke reached out to gently cup Nezuko's cheek, drawing her closer until their lips met in a tender kiss. In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of the setting sun and the soft rustle of the leaves, they realized that their journey from enemies to friends had led them to something even more beautiful – love.