The Temptation of the Waves

(Hello, this is a part 2 of a "Calming Ocean" so go read that first so you can get the full context!)

As Sanemi and Obanai enjoyed their day at the beach, the sun cast its warm embrace upon them, and the cool breeze whispered secrets in their ears. Yet amidst the tranquility of the waves, a different kind of heat began to stir within Sanemi. He had always admired Obanai's strength, his grace in battle, but now, as he watched his companion emerge from the water, clad in a snug swimsuit that left little to the imagination, a new kind of desire ignited within him.

Obanai's sleek form glistened with droplets of water, his muscles flexing beneath the fabric of his swimsuit. His hair, usually bound tightly in its intricate knots, now hung loose around his shoulders, framing his face like a dark cascade. Sanemi's breath caught in his throat as he drank in the sight, his heart pounding with a rhythm that matched the crashing of the waves.

He tried to tear his gaze away, to focus on anything else but the tantalizing vision before him, but it was no use. Obanai moved with a fluid grace, his every movement a symphony of elegance and strength. And as Sanemi watched, unable to look away, he felt a primal hunger stirring within him, a hunger that could only be sated by the touch of the one who stood before him.

As the day wore on and the sun dipped lower in the sky, Sanemi found himself unable to shake the image of Obanai from his mind. They returned to their blanket, and though the cool breeze should have provided relief, it only served to fan the flames of Sanemi's desire.

Obanai sat beside him, oblivious to the storm raging within Sanemi's heart. He smiled, his eyes sparkling with warmth and affection, and Sanemi felt his resolve crumbling like sand beneath the waves. He longed to reach out, to pull Obanai into his arms and confess the depths of his desire, but fear held him back.

And then, as if sensing the turmoil within him, Obanai turned to him, his gaze soft with concern. "Is everything alright, Sanemi?" he asked, his voice like a soothing melody in the tumult of Sanemi's thoughts.

Sanemi opened his mouth to respond, but the words caught in his throat. How could he confess the desires that burned within him, desires he scarcely dared to acknowledge even to himself? And yet, as he looked into Obanai's eyes, he knew that he could hide nothing from the one who knew him best.

With a trembling breath, Sanemi reached out, his hand trembling as it brushed against Obanai's cheek. "I...I can't stop thinking about you," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "You...you drive me crazy, Obanai. I can't...I can't resist you any longer."

...........

.........

......

(Yes this is a cliffhanger! look out for part 3! 💖)