Crimson Temptation

(Ship: Kokushibo x Nakime)

🌑🌚🌑👁👁💖

(Warning: A bit of Nsfw, just a tiny bit bc I don't like a lot of it sorry)

In the dimly lit chamber of the demon's lair, Kokushibo, the powerful upper moon demon of the bloodthirsty clan, sat brooding. His mind was restless, filled with the weight of centuries of battles and endless thirst for power. But amidst the chaos of his thoughts, there was one presence that never failed to captivate him—Nakime.

Nakime, the enigmatic demoness with the ability to manipulate dimensions, stood before him, her form shrouded in an ethereal aura. Her gaze held a certain allure, drawing Kokushibo closer with each passing moment. Though she rarely spoke, her silent presence spoke volumes, stirring emotions long buried within him.

As Kokushibo approached her, a tension hung heavy in the air, thick with anticipation. His hand reached out, fingertips brushing against her cheek, feeling the coolness of her skin. Nakime's eyes flickered, a hint of something unfamiliar dancing within their depths.

Without a word, Kokushibo pulled her closer, his lips meeting hers in a searing kiss. It was as if the world around them faded into oblivion, leaving only the pulsating desire that coursed between them. Nakime responded eagerly, her arms wrapping around him as they surrendered to the intoxicating heat of their embrace.

Their kiss deepened, igniting a primal hunger that consumed them both. Kokushibo's hands roamed over Nakime's body, tracing the curves of her form with reverence. Each touch sent shivers down her spine, igniting a fire within her that she had never known before.

Lost in the throes of passion, they tumbled to the ground, their bodies entwined in a dance of ecstasy. The air crackled with electricity, charged with the intensity of their desire. Time seemed to stand still as they surrendered themselves to the primal urges that consumed them.

In that moment, Kokushibo and Nakime were no longer demons bound by duty and bloodshed. They were simply two beings drawn together by an irresistible force, lost in the flames of a forbidden love that burned brighter than any inferno.

As the night wore on, their passion raged like a wildfire, consuming them until there was nothing left but the echoes of their whispered promises in the darkness. And in that fleeting moment of bliss, they found solace in each other's arms, knowing that they were bound together by something far greater than the chains of fate.