9

|Rosé|

I wake up to a notification on my phone and it's usually an article about me.

I sit up and see her sleeping.

The woman haunting me.

I'm NOT obsessed with her!

I'm straight. I only like men. I don't like women. I'm not even bisexual. That's Veronica.

I take my phone out and my heart starts racing at the title.

"OBSESSED?! Rosé's amor could barely take her eyes off her....and neither could she!"

I place my phone back on the nightstand as my heart continues to race and beat out of my chest.

What is this feeling?

What is going on with me?

I'm losing my head over some woman that did a few things and said a few things?! That makes me laugh and smile more than anyone else?!

So what?! I don't.....I don't become like this so easily.

She didn't do anything and she doesn't even like me that way! She was just explaining to me!

I'm straight!

I'm straight!

I'M STRAIGHT!

I jump out of the bed and dig my hands into my hair. I look at Lisa sleeping peacefully.

She really has an amazing bo—NO! ROSÉ! NO!

I go to the bathroom and splash water on my face. I look at myself in the mirror. Everything from 3 years ago comes back to me again, reminding me why it's a waste to pursue anything.

I have enough things to deal with. I don't need what Lisa is making me feel to be in my life too.

I go out and grab my phone. I call up someone.

//"Hey beautiful."

I look back at Lisa. "Are you free now?" I say into the phone. She turns and shows me her muscled back in the tank top she fell asleep in.

//"For you. Always. But I thought you had—"

I grab my keys. "I'm coming over now." I hang up.

I pull on some random jeans and leave the room quickly.

As soon as the elevator doors close, I lean my forehead against them and sigh.

Just be the fuckup you know how to be Rosé. That's better than knowing your relationship won't last.

••••••••••
|Lisa|

She shakes her head. "No! I don't! I don't love you! I don't care about anyone! I just want my revenge! I want justice for what happened to my family!"

I nod. "I know you're hurt....I know the world was cruel to you. I know you wish that everything would just leave you alone....."

Her expressive eyes always give away her feelings. Instead of anger now, I can see her mind thinking.

"Maybe you didn't expect to.....but you fell in love with me Rosie...."

I flutter my eyes open. I haven't dreamt about Rosie in so long. It always just weighs heavy in my heart and nothing helps for the whole day.

I sit up and it's only a few minutes later when Rosé walks in.

I frown. "Where did you go all alone?"