Chapter 15: Mom is scary.

currently harry is watching that white orb. he has no idea what to do, how much time it will take this man to gain consciousness. he stood there for a while but then eventually he left his sea of soul.

"now where should I start" harry murmured to himself while looking around for any possible exits. he thought after solving the problem he will be able to find exit but certainly that was not the case. he is still trapped in this cave. currently that ring was lying on the floor. Harry picked the ring and tried to put his consciousness into it.

"a space item?.. tyler once mentioned about it, it can store multiple items into it without making it heavy. space items are quite expensive and Tyler's father also has a ring but it has only space equal to a small room.".

But this ring in his hand has space equal to a cricket stadium. He entered the ring and he can tell that there's is not much air and a person can only survive at most 2 minutes.

Any leaving thing can't survive in these space items unless they are really made by a top class space element user.

"There are only books, is that person really a leader, because he is so poor" Harry giggled.

He paid attention to those books and he found out that they all are related to soul cultivation.

Normally people won't need any cultivation technique. There is a standard way to channelize your Qi and you can increase that Qi and with an increase in the amount of Qi or quality of Qi your level gets up.

But when you are in a crucial condition of leveling up or you are unable to handle energy inside you then insight of the previous cultivator could help a lot.

Then suddenly his attention shifted to that dead body he put that body inside the ring after that he saw a place to put a sword into it.

Harry understood what it is because that shape matched the black sword and he is confident that once he puts that sword into that place he can get out of here.

"Now i think all that pain was worth it" Harry let out a deep sigh and put that black sword into the place.

Clang..

A sound echoed in the cave.

Cracks started to appear on one side of the wall, it was as if stone was melting. Harry saw it and didn't know what to say because that stone didn't had any scratch when he tried to escape but now it's melting like ice.

After a while a gap opened between stones.
Harry dragged that sword into his ring and came out of the cave.

He took a deep breath feeling fresh air but then he realised the mist is so dark. It made it impossible to see farther.
"How did I end up coming here i am sure i was not that deep in the forest". Harry shrugged his shoulder like giving an answer to his thoughts.
Also missing Krish if he would have been here he could have asked him.
He had no idea what happened after killing that level 9 beast.

He started wandering around in hope of noticing somewhere less mist and pursue that side.

He just started walking when he saw a bush shaking. Harry came in a fighting stance and drew the black sword, he didn't know how powerful that sword is but since it is related to some sort of leader then he is confident it should be better than his weapon.

A rabbit came out of the bush but it was anything but normal. it is almost the same size as harry and standing on its two feet. Its eyes were red but it didn't attack outright.
It stopped and started glaring at harry with its fierce red eyes.

"Inspect" harry commanded the system.

[ Rabku: foundation building level 6 beast]

"Let's see if you are intelligent enough" harry smiled and said while putting black sword back into his ring. He was afraid that he would kill it in one shot with that sword.