✧ | i. Secret Origins | (P. 1)

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Seraphina was relaxing on a cloud when suddenly, she heard loud booming noises. She lightly gasps, snapping her head in the direction of the noise. Her eyes widen when she notices individuals with costumes take out some alien ships, causing them to explode into pieces.

It was at this moment, that Seraphina decided that she was going to help them out. Her enormous, feathery angelic wings spread out from her back, and she starts flying toward the battle.

Seraphina teleports closer to two ships, using her telekinesis to destroy both of them, causing the two aircrafts to crash into each other, turning into bits of rubble.

She notices a woman with similar wings to hers, (Seraphina's wings are white and the woman's wings are gray), holding a spiked mace. A woman with a tiara with a star symbol flies beside her, a man with an "S" on his chest with a long, red cape, a man with green skin, and a man who has a green aura surrounding him. Two more heroes are in the vicinity, and she notices a man with a red suit with yellow lightning bolts and a man dressed in all black with a cape and cowl. He is wearing a mask with two, protruding ears.

"Hey, Bats! I think you dropped this," the man in red tells the man with the black mask, displaying another alien ship to the man with a grin. He throws the ship away, and the other heroes, including Seraphina meet up with the two, landing on the cliff.

"Whoa! Where have you two been all my life?" The man in red asks in awe, glancing at Seraphina and the woman with the tiara standing beside her. The man stands with a grin, passing the man with a black mask a part of the wing of the ship. He places both hands on his hips, grinning at the two women.

The two women reply in unison.

"Heaven."

"Themyscira."

"Huh?" The speedster questions, confused.

"The home of the Amazons. And you, you're an angel," the woman with the gray wings clarifies.

"I always thought both were merely legends," the woman mentions, looking at the princess and angel.

"I assure you, Themyscira is real as the ground on which we stand," the princess responds.