✧ | vii. Fury | (P. 1)

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Hawkgirl and Angel fly toward Themyscira with their wings. Both women fly over the clear, crystal-clear water, attempting to find out who is causing the attacks on men in the city. Hawkgirl and Angel land on a tree, contacting Batman.

"Batman, we've reached Themyscira. Now what?" Hawkgirl wonders.

"See what you both can turn up, and be careful," Batman warns the two women, his ship flying nearby.

"Roger that," Hawkgirl states.

"Affirmative," Angel speaks.

Hawkgirl and Angel peer from behind the tree, noticing a couple of Amazons patrolling the border. Suddenly, Hawkgirl breaks a piece of the branch off, causing the Amazons to notice the women right away.

"Strangers,"

"Get them!" The Amazons yell.

"Wait! I saved you before with Diana!" Angel exclaims, causing the Amazons to stop in their tracks for a moment.

Angel displays the headpiece Hippolyta gave her as a token of gratitude. The Amazons stop in their tracks and then decide to bring the two to Queen Hippolyta.

Once in the Amazonian Palace, Hawkgirl and Angel get brought forward. Hippolyta's eyes widen in surprise at the sight of Seraphina.

"Release them at once. Angel saved us with Diana and her friends," Hippolyta orders.

The Amazons nod and release Angel and Hawkgirl.

"It must be urgent if you two are here. What are you two doing here?" Hippolyta asks.

"We're investigating a crime. We suspect one of your Amazons may be involved," Hawkgirl answers.

"This is a serious accusation. What proof have you?" Hippolyta inquires.

"Recognize this?" Angel asks, displaying a gold necklace, causing the other Amazons to widen their eyes in surprise, along with Hippolyta.

Hippolyta dashes forward, gently taking the jewelry from Seraphina's hands, and examining it.

"Have my horse made ready immediately," Hippolyta orders an Amazon guard.