✧ | iv. Injustice for All | (P. 2)

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

On Stryker's island, Flash, Angel, and Superman attempt to interrogate Copperhead. The villain does not have his orange snake head or green gloves on. He sits across from Flash and Seraphina, Superman standing beside the angel.

"I keep telling you, I don't know anything. I'm just an innocent..."

"Victim of circumstances," Flash and Copperhead say at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah, we know," the speedster waves off Copperhead's lousy excuse.

Angel rubs her temples in annoyance. The trio haven't gotten a single bit of information from Copperhead. 

Suddenly, Superman grabs a portion of the villain's costume, slamming him harshly against a wall.

"Copperhead, when are you gonna get some sense and tell us where Luthor is?" Superman demands, narrowing his eyes at the snake-themed villain.

"Ooh, this must be the part where I get so scared I spill my guts," Copperhead taunts the Kryptonian.

"I'm warning you!" Superman exclaims, raising a fist, acting as if he would punch Copperhead.

"What are you gonna do, Boy Scout? short my sheets? Give me a wedgie?" Copperhead remarks, causing Superman to let his grip on the villain loosen, letting Copperhead drop to the ground.

"Guards! Take him back to the holding cell," Superman orders.

The two guards do as told, taking Copperhead out of the interrogation room.

"Hasta la vista," Copperhead smirks, proceeding to hiss then wink at Angel, causing her to shake her head in disbelief. Unknowingly to Seraphina, Flash glares at the villain.

The speedster scoffs. "That went well."

"How does Batman do it?" Angel wonders, placing both hands on her hips.