✧ | v. Paradise Lost | (P. 1)

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Superman saves two firefighters from falling off a bridge from inside their firetruck. The Kryptonian places his hands on the vehicle, bringing it down slowly. A firefighter falls out the window, and Angel quickly catches the man in her arms. 

"Hang on!" Wonder Woman exclaims, using her 'lasso of truth' to hold the firetruck, gently placing it on the ground. Seraphina places the firefighter safely on the ground by a nearby building. Then, she flies up to the bridge, standing beside Diana with a smile.

"Man, that was close," the firefighter Angel saved says, relieved.

"Are you guys okay?" Superman asks the men.

"A little worse for wear, but...okay," the second firefighter responds.

"Mommy! Mommy! Help!" A little girl screams, clinging to a tree.

Diana and Seraphina's eyes widen in surprise. Diana saves the little girl while Seraphina uses her telekinesis to prevent the tree from falling to the ground.

"I've got you, little sister," the Amazon tells the little girl.

"You're not my sister!" The girl protests, narrowing her eyes at Diana.

Seraphina follows Diana, landing beside her as the Amazon gives the little girl back to her grateful Mother.

"Cassie!" The Mother speaks, opening her arms out to hug her little girl.

"Mommy!" The little girl responds, embracing Mother in a hug.

"How could you run off like that? You almost scared me to death," the Mother scolds her daughter.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to you. You're my whole world," the Mother tells her daughter, bringing her safely inside.

Suddenly, a streetlight is about to land on the Amazon, but Angel prevents the object from harming Diana, using her telekinesis. Seraphina lowers the streetlight to the ground securely. Superman flies over to the Amazon, wondering why she is stuck in a trance-like state.

"You're usually more careful than that," Superman speaks.

"I'm sorry, I was just... I don't know," Wonder Woman states with a frown.