Chapter 1 - The Start Over

Present Day -

You wake up to your head hitting the window.

"Ow-"

"Rise and shine Ann!"

Dean looks over to you and smiles as you sit up and give him your go to hell look. He chuckles softly while shaking his head.

"What is so funny about me waking up?"

"Just that you haven't noticed how much you drooled on my flannel"

You look down and see the small amount of drool on the dark green flannel. You smile softly and look back at Dean who returns the smile and places his hand on your knee.

What will he think when he sees me? I've changed some since highschool. Hunting with Dean changed me so much.. even how I dress. I hope he doesn't hate me when he sees me. I wish uncle Bobby was a bit nicer to him.

You chuckle slightly remembering when uncle Bobby caught you and Sam at the lake. Dean looks at you and shakes his head. Later that night the impala pulls into the parking lot of a college dorm. Dean gets out of the car and opens your door.

"I'll go in first so I can mess with Sammy"

"Okay be safe he's still bigger than you"

Dean smiles at you and practically skips inside. You knew how much he missed his brother but would never admit it. You start to head inside but hear a crash. You run the rest of the way into the dorm. Sam and Dean were fighting in the dark of the night.

"Dean! Get off him"

"Dean?"

"Hiya Sammy"

The boys get up and that's when the lights flick on. A smoking hot girl with blond hair and practically no clothes on walks into the living room. Sam looks at you and his eyes go a little big as he studies you. He looks at your flames of red hair down to your bomber jacket, black skinny jeans, and heeled ankle boots.

"Sam, who are these people?"

You look at the girl. It was Jess! Jess, your best friend and only friend from school. You run to her and hug her. She instantly returns the hug.

"Oh my gosh how are you Ann?! It's been forever! Im sure Sam has told you about us and how he's doing in college though, so what's up with you?"

Her- and Sam?.. Sam, the first boy you fell for was with your best friend? He didn't even care to tell you he was with her. Neither did she. She can't be so naive to think that Sam told you everything.

"I'm doing great and", you lean into her ear, "Dean has kinda been flirting with me"

Jess's eyes go big and she smiles hugging you closer. Sam turns to his brother after watching the two of you girls.

"What are you doing here?"

"Dads on a hunting trip and hasn't been back in a while"

Sam looks back at you. You nod letting him know that Dean and you were not here for fun but to find John. Sam runs upstairs quickly followed by Jess. Dean quickly walks over to you and hugs you.

"I know it, kid.. I'm sorry.. but hey no chick flick moment huh?"

"Yeah no chick flick"

You laugh slightly as you try not to break down right there. Sam comes back down and says bye to Jess. You have to look away when he kisses her. Y'all all walk out to the impala and you climb into the back while Sam sits upfront. Dean pulls out of the college and starts driving. The drive was quiet and filled with tension.

How dare he not even tell you..

You eventually fall asleep in the car. The next morning you woke up to the familiar smell of whiskey. You open your eyes to find Dean snuggled up to you in a twin bed. You look around the room and see Sam on the other twin. You sigh and get up and start to get ready for the day. There was a soft click as the bathroom door started to open.

"Dean, how are you up so early?"

"Uh- not Dean!"

You grab your towel quickly, wrapping yourself in it. Sam's eyes go wide and a soft pink washes over his face out of embarrassment.

"I uh- I'm so sorry uh- I'll just close this-"

Sam closes the door and you continue getting ready.

"She had a bit of glow up huh? She's a smoking hot chick now"

Dean states as he gets up and starts to get dressed.

"How would you know? She would never go after you"

Dean looks at his brother with a glare of jealousy then coughs as he sees you come out of the bathroom in a white blouse and gray skirt that hit your mid thigh. Sam looks at you and the pink gets slightly darker. Dean takes note and grabs your hand. You smile up at him and lean on his arm.

"You boys need to get ready this case isn't gonna solve itself and there is police already at the site so let's get ready"

Days pass as Dean is arrested and Sam tries to find out more about the ghost. You go to the bridge to see if you can find anything. Your mind is cluttered with thoughts of Sam.

How could he do this to you? All the time sneaking around uncle Bobby and trying not to get caught. Or stealing baby to go out during the night. He didn't even tell you he was with Jess.. it felt like he.. cheated on you.

You felt the wind chill more than usual. A force was pushing you closer to the bridge. You look back seeing a woman in a white gown.

"He will never love you... all men cheat.."

The force gets stronger as you grip the beam of the bridge trying not to plunge into the icy water. A car comes around the curve and the force vanishes. You hid behind the beam. A car drives by and you see the ghost in the back seat of a-

"67 Chevy impala?!"

There's a white flash and you see the ghost trying to kill Sam, gripping his heart. Another white flash and you see the bridge and you realize you are back to reality. You fumble quickly, taking out your phone and calling Dean. You sigh when there is no answer and there is another flash. You see Dean shooting at the car. The ghost vanishes. All of a sudden the car drives into a dilapidated house. Dean runs inside. Another white flash and you wake up on the ground. You stand up to realize you never left the bridge. Soon there's a rumble of an engine as a car starts to drive down the bridge. You step out of hiding hoping it's not a serial killer. The car stops and two guys get out. They both run at you.

"Ann, are you okay?!"

"It looks like you saw a ghost-"

Dean grabs your shoulders as Sam runs over to you to make sure you're okay.

"I'm fine guys no chick flick moments"

Y'all pile into the car and head back to Sam's college. You just got him back and didn't really want to see him go. It didn't matter how mad you were, you still cared for him. The impala pulls into the parking lot that it did a few nights back. Sam gets out saying bye to his brother. He looks at you and gives you a tight smile. Sam heads into his dorm room.

"I can't do this.. I need to say sorry for being so rude. We never really dated I shouldn't have been that way to him"

You run inside after Sam and that's when you heard his scream. You fly up the stairs to his room and see Jess on the ceiling. Flames burst onto the ceiling and engulfed Jessica. Dean runs in and grabs Sam. You are frozen looking at the one best friend you had being burned. Suddenly something strong pulls you up and you feel the cool wind outside. The firefighter sets you down and strong arms wrap around you. You look up to see Sam holding onto you. You turn into his chest and wrap your arms around him.

"We are killing whatever hurt her.."

Sam looks down at you and nods heading to the back of the impala with Dean. You climb into the back seat and hear the sound of the trunk shutting.

I'm gonna find and kill whatever did this to you Jess.. I promise

Supernatural/SPN fan fic: Ann & The BoysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara