Chapter 3 - Graduation Night

You needed to talk to Sam about the nightmares. Especially how when sleeping next to him they didn't happen. Sam was in the shower while Dean was getting ready to leave for the next hunt.

"Hey Dean?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Can you go out for a bit? I really need to talk to Sam"

The water in the shower turns off.

"Sure thing Ann but if I walk in and see y'all doing a devil's tango I'll hit him."

"Not gonna hit me?"

"You know I could never do that sweetheart"

Dean smiles and winks before leaving the motel room. Sam walks out of the bathroom and smiles at you.

"Where did Dean go?"

"Uh, I think he went to check on baby?"

"Ann you're lying"

"Okay fine I sent him out but I need to talk to you"

"Okay? What's up?"

Sam grabs his duffle to start packing and turns his back to you.

"Do you have dreams about Jess? Not dreams, bad choice of words but like nightmares?"

" A lot of the time, yes , why?"

Sam turns to you and sees you are fidgeting with your hands. He steps closer holding your hands in his.

"I do too.. Did you have one the night we slept in the same bed?"

"Now that you mention it? No I didn't. It was really nice. I actually felt like we were teenagers sneaking around Bobby's"

He laughs and you smile up at him as he puts his hand on your cheek. He starts to lean down as you go on your tiptoes.

"You remember me sneaking in your window and doing this same thing when it came to greeting you?"

Bam!

"Come on love birds let's go! There's more monsters to kill than the one in your pants Sammy!"

"Dean!" You and Sam yell at him.

Y'all pile onto the impala and pull out of the motel's parking lot. Dean and Sam were arguing over what case to do and how Dean was always interrupting Sam. You tuned the boys out as you watched the scenery go by. You pull into another small town and Dean and Sam leave you to the motel room while they go look around for what was happening with something on 9 mile road. Dean had stopped at the store before y'all got to the room and this room had a mini kitchen in it. You pull out all the ingredients to make your apple pie. You know Sam and Dean would like something that reminds them of home since Bobby is the one who taught you. Two hours pass and the boys walk in. Dean smiles knowing the smell of his favorite pie. He runs over to eat it.

"No sir drop the pie, one it isn't cooled and two you don't get it all to yourself."

Dean frowns and sets the pie down.

"So what's the case about?"

"Not really to sure yet," Sam pulls out his laptop "it seems as though this guy Jacob Karns is killing what he thinks are prostitutes."

"How old are they?"

"I don't know about our age I guess"

"Are they virgins?"

Dean chokes on his piece of pie causing Sam and you to laugh.

"Well think about it, most supernatural things go after virgins."