Prologue

Takes place within the playtime. Co factory during what the toys call the Hour of Joy the time where every toy snapped and murdered every employee in the factory.

Main Character.

Smile Critter Name: FoxFear

Kid Soul trapped inside: Y/N

Height: Medium Plush Sized

Status: Unused from the Smiling Critters TV show, was about to be sold as a plushie before the hour of joy happened.

Smell: Chamomile

Looks: An anthropomorphic Fox Plushie has unspecified fur, eyes and tail color for the readers imagination. Unlike the other Smiling Critters FoxFear's mouth is not limited to a wide smiling grin instead is more expressive, and their eyes are not black buttons instead they have more expressive eyes. They possess a zipper line running down their center, with the zipper sporting a candle pendant.

Their cartoon appearance is roughly the same as their toy appearance, albeit with their zipper line removed, the addition of white pupils, and the zipper pendant attached to a black necklace.

Unlike the rest of the Smiling Critters, both their Plush and Tv versions are uncappable of speech and verbal communication.

Like the other Smiling Critters, the pull of their tail will make a scent puff out of their mouth, this was intended to make children fall asleep easier or relax them from fear.

Personality: FoxFear is a timid and anxious plushie who is always on edge, constantly worrying about the unknown and the dangers lurking around every corner. DogDay always tries to bring them out of their comfort zone, but this drives them back into it. They have extreme anxiety, often appearing extremely jumpy and constantly afraid.

Background: FoxFear was originally created for the Smiling Critters TV show as a side character, but due to budget cuts, their character was cut before their episodes could be produced. They were set to be sold as plushies to fans of the show, but the hour of joy happened before they could be released to the public.

Relationships: The only Smiling Critter they've interacted with was DogDay in the TV series cut episode, and they were constantly at odds with each other due to FoxFear's fearful nature clashing with DogDay's adventurous personality. However, the two eventually began to form a begrudging respect for each other, with DogDay trying to help FoxFear  overcome their anxieties.

15 minutes before The Hour of Joy...

Y/N's soul had just been transferred into FoxFear, the scientists had placed the plush in a glass box, they waited with clipboards waiting for the plush to wake up.

As FoxFear's eyes slowly fluttered open, they were met with the sight of the scientists peering at them through the glass. 

FoxFear scoots away but is met with the back of the glass box, The scientists began jotting down notes on their clipboards, discussing amongst themselves about the success of the soul transfer. FoxFear felt a surge of panic and anxiety as they realized they were trapped in this unfamiliar place with these strangers.

FoxFears anxiety is through the roof as they begin pounding on the glass, trying to escape the confines of their prison. The scientists looked on in amusement, not realizing the fear and panic that was gripping FoxFear's heart.

Suddenly the lights go out, screaming can be heard from outside the box, FoxFear's eyes widened in horror as they saw streaks of blood suddenly appear on the glass box, splattering against the surface in a gruesome display. Their heart raced in fear, realizing that something terrible was happening outside of their enclosure.