Chapter 3 Deep Sleep teaser 2

Video by Grizz

Quick Recap

In the prologue, FoxFear wakes up in a laboratory moments before the Hour of Joy, where all the toys in the factory turn violent and start attacking. They manage to escape the lab, encounter a menacing jack-in-the-box toy, and eventually find themselves trapped at the entrance, unable to leave no matter how hard they try. FoxFear resolves to wait for help and stays determined to survive the horrors of the factory. The chapter is filled with tension, fear, and moments of bravery as FoxFear navigates the dangerous environment.

In "A Tight Squeeze," the player, an ex-employee who returns to the factory, encounters FoxFear, a timid plushie lost and alone in the eerie environment. Together, they navigate through the factory, facing dangers such as the giant Huggy Wuggy and the mysterious doll. As they journey through the dark corridors and face challenges, FoxFear's anxiety and fear are tested, but with the player's guidance and support, they find the courage to continue on their quest for safety and escape. Amidst the unsettling atmosphere of the factory, the player and FoxFear form a bond, facing the unknown together as they uncover the mysteries and dangers lurking within the factory.

In the chapter "Fly in A Web", The Player and FoxFear navigate through various challenges in the Playtime Co. Factory, encountering Mommy Long Legs, Bunzo Bunny, and other obstacles. They work together to solve puzzles, rescue Poppy, and escape from Mommy Long Legs' twisted games. In the end, they manage to destroy Mommy Long Legs with a grinder, board a runaway train, and eventually crash the train in an attempt to escape. The chapter ends with The Player and FoxFear losing consciousness after the crash putting them deeper into the Factory. (FoxFear also loses their right eye due to the player pulling a glass shard out with their eye.)

Start of Chapter 3 "Deep Sleep teaser"

Main Characters

Smile Critter Name: FoxFear

Kid Soul trapped inside: Y/N

Height: 12-15 inches tall Medium Plush Size, (They's a Small baby) Yes, FoxFear can be considered a "migit"

Status: Unused from the Smiling Critters TV show, was about to be sold as a plushie before the hour of joy happened.

Smell: Chamomile

Sanity: Fragile (Due to still being a kid and being alone for so long)

Age: FoxFear (10) Y/N (Y/N's age is not explicitly mentioned in the story but based on the timeline provided (set 10 years after the Hour of Joy in 1995), we can estimate their age. If we assume that Y/N was at the age where they enjoyed the Smiling Critters TV show and plush toys, we can infer that they were likely a child around 10-12 years old in 1995. This would mean that Y/N would be around 20-22 years old at the time of the events in the story, which is set 10 years after the Hour of Joy in 2005.)

Looks: An anthropomorphic Fox Plushie has unspecified fur, eyes and tail color for the readers imagination. Unlike the other Smiling Critters FoxFear's mouth is not limited to a wide smiling grin instead is more expressive, and their eyes are not black buttons instead they have more expressive eyes. They possess a zipper line running down their center, with the zipper sporting a candle pendant. Under the expressive eyes are pitch-black eyeholes with white pupils that are able to look around. (Y/N's soul) (Lost their right eye, revealing a white iris underneath, dried blood is under where the eye used to be.)

Their cartoon appearance is roughly the same as their toy appearance, albeit with their zipper line removed, the addition of white pupils, and the zipper pendant attached to a black necklace.