Smile Critters

This part is just for cut episodes of the Smiling Critters TV series and other things while I wait for responses to my question.

Characters:

FoxFear is an anthropomorphic Fox plushie with unspecified fur, eyes, and tail color. They have a zipper line running down their center, with a candle pendant attached to the zipper.

In their cartoon appearance, FoxFear has no zipper line, white pupils, and the zipper pendant is attached to a black necklace. They also have more expressive eyes and a mouth that is not limited to a wide smiling grin.

FoxFear is timid, anxious, and constantly on edge, always worrying about unknown dangers. They have extreme anxiety, appear jumpy, and are afraid of the unknown. Their fear is often driven by their friend, DogDay, who tries to help them come out of their comfort zone.

DogDay is an anthropomorphic canine, characterized by an orange fur that complements his expressive black eyes, floppy ears, and sleek black nose. His features extend to a sunshine-yellow outer mouth and belly, while a touch of Golden-Brown graces his paws, ears, and the left side of his face. In line with other Smiling Critters, DogDay sports a perpetual wide toothless grin, his inner mouth shrouded in mysterious darkness. A distinct black zipper gracefully traces down his center, showcasing a captivating gold sun pendant surrounded by radiant orange sun rays.

DogDay's cartoon appearance is roughly the same as his toy appearance, albeit with his zipper line removed, the addition of white pupils, and the zipper pendant now attached to a black necklace.

This is DogDay, the sunny, strong, and determined leader of our critters! Each trusts him to find the bright side in any situation, and to have a friendly word of encouragement should they feel down. He'll always keep his friends going, no matter what.

Bobby BearHug is an anthropomorphic bear with red fur, black eyes, a black nose, rounded ears, and padded paws. Her paws and upper snout are a lighter shade of red, similar to the inside of her ears. Like the other Smiling Critters, Bobby BearHug is depicted with a wide toothless grin (the inner mouth shrouded in darkness), and she possesses a zipper line running down her center, with the zipper sporting a ruby-colored heart pendant.

Bobby BearHug's cartoon appearance is roughly the same as her toy appearance, albeit with her zipper line removed, the addition of white pupils, and the zipper pendant now attached to a black necklace.

A kind, caring soul, Bobby BearHug shows compassion for everyone, and for everything. People and places and things, large or small, are all receivers of her love. Each is enriched by this attention and affection, and in turn, so is she.

PickyPiggy is an anthropomorphic pig with light-pink skin, black eyes, a curly tail, a half-moon shaped upper snout, and ears curling inward. Her hooves and snout, along with the inside of her ears, are a darker shade of pink. Similar to the other Smiling Critters, PickyPiggy is depicted with a wide toothless grin (the inner mouth shrouded in darkness), and she possess a black zipper line running down her center, with the zipper sporting a red apple pendant.

PickyPiggy's cartoon appearance is roughly the same as her toy appearance, albeit with the zipper line removed, the addition of white pupils, and the zipper pendant now attached to a black necklace.

What's more important than play and learning? PickyPiggy knows the answer. A playful body and keen mind are fueled by what's put into them, which is why she encourages her friends to eat a well-balanced diet. Secretly, PB&J's are her favorite food.

Bubba Bubbaphant is an anthropomorphic sky-blue elephant with black eyes, a S-shaped trunk, a long tail with a bulb-shaped end, and large ears. His feet, hands, and tail end, as well as the inside of his trunk and ears, are a darker shade of blue. Similar to the other Smiling Critters, Bubba Bubbaphant is depicted with a wide toothless grin (the inner mouth shrouded in darkness), and he possesses a zipper line running down his center, with the zipper sporting a yellow lightbulb pendant with a blue Edison screw base.