Y/N and DogDay

Name: Y/N

Age:10

Height:(4.6-4.8 feet) depending on what the reader wants.

Gender: Neutral

Appearance: They wear a cyan beanie on their "Unspecified" color hair. They wear baggy pants and a blue hoodie on their body with fuzz ankle high winter boots. They have "unspecified" color eyes usually having a few bags under them.

Personality: Y/N is a timid and anxious orphan kid who is always on edge, constantly worrying about the unknown and the dangers lurking around every corner. They have extreme anxiety, often appearing extremely jumpy and constantly afraid. They are also very quiet and don't like speaking, but when they do speak its in a low voice barley above a whisper.

Currently resides in: Playtime Co. PlayCare (On site underground orphanage.) (Inside of the dome is the official site of Playcare itself. It has a artificial sky light where the light comes out of a large fan in the ceiling. The dome is painted to make it look like stars when the lights go out. Dangling from the top of the sky dome is fake clouds. Around the dome sides are fake walls of painted skies and clouds on it. In the center of the Playcare is a large round statue platform that presents all of the Smiling Critters. And around at the base of the statue is a podium with each description for each of the Smiling Critters (Except FoxFear) and a button to hear an audio file. Around Playcare of five main locations. There is a Toy Store, a Councilor's Office, a School, Playhouse, and Home Sweet Home. There is fake grass and trees and plant life to give an illusion to the orphans to make them think they are on the surface.

Background: Y/N was abandoned as a baby and grew up in the underground orphanage at Playtime Co. PlayCare. They never knew their parents and have been raised by the caregivers at the orphanage. Y/N has always been anxious and fearful, always feeling like they are in danger. They struggle with social interactions and find it difficult to trust others.  They often spend time alone and away from the other children.

Favorite toys: FoxFear Plush

FoxFear plush

Height: 12-15 inches tall Medium Plush Size

Appearance: An anthropomorphic Fox Plushie has unspecified fur, eyes and tail color for the readers imagination. Unlike the other Smiling Critters, FoxFear's mouth is not limited to a wide smiling grin instead is more expressive, and their eyes are not black buttons instead they have more expressive eyes. They possess a zipper line running down their center, with the zipper sporting a candle pendant.

Like the other Smiling Critters, the pull of their tail will make a scent puff out of their mouth, this was intended to make children fall asleep easier or relax them from fear. In their example "Camomile"

Name: DogDay

DogDay is an anthropomorphic canine, characterized by an orange fur that complements his expressive black eyes, floppy ears, and sleek black nose. His features extend to a sunshine-yellow outer mouth and belly, while a touch of Golden-Brown graces his paws, ears, and the left side of his face. In line with other Smiling Critters, DogDay sports a perpetual wide toothless grin, his inner mouth shrouded in mysterious darkness. A distinct black zipper gracefully traces down his center, showcasing a captivating gold sun pendant surrounded by radiant orange sun rays. 

Status: A caretaker in the orphanage.

Height: Taller than an average human male. 

Chapter begins.

DogDay is seen playfully chasing a few children, their laughs and giggles fill the air.

"Man, you kids are just too fast for me."