Founding Fathers Intentions

Main Characters

Smile Critter Name: FoxFear

Kid Soul trapped inside: Y/N

Height: 12-15 inches tall Medium Plush Size, (They's a Small baby) Yes, FoxFear can be considered a "migit"

Status: Unused from the Smiling Critters TV show, was about to be sold as a plushie before the hour of joy happened.

Smell: Chamomile

Sanity: Fragile (Due to still being a kid and being alone for so long)

Age: FoxFear (10) Y/N (Y/N's age is not explicitly mentioned in the story but based on the timeline provided (set 10 years after the Hour of Joy in 1995), we can estimate their age. If we assume that Y/N was at the age where they enjoyed the Smiling Critters TV show and plush toys, we can infer that they were likely a child around 10-12 years old in 1995. This would mean that Y/N would be around 20-22 years old at the time of the events in the story, which is set 10 years after the Hour of Joy in 2005.)

Looks: An anthropomorphic Fox Plushie has unspecified fur, eyes and tail color for the readers imagination. Unlike the other Smiling Critters FoxFear's mouth is not limited to a wide smiling grin instead is more expressive, and their eyes are not black buttons instead they have more expressive eyes. They possess a zipper line running down their center, with the zipper sporting a candle pendant. Under the expressive eyes are pitch-black eyeholes with white pupils that are able to look around. (Y/N's soul)

Their cartoon appearance is roughly the same as their toy appearance, albeit with their zipper line removed, the addition of white pupils, and the zipper pendant attached to a black necklace.

Unlike the rest of the Smiling Critters, both their Plush and Tv versions are uncappable of speech and verbal communication, when they do speak its usually only a few words due to their fearful nature. (Opposite in this chapter)

Like the other Smiling Critters, the pull of their tail will make a scent puff out of their mouth, this was intended to make children fall asleep easier or relax them from fear. In their example "Camomile"

Personality: FoxFear is a timid and anxious plushie who is always on edge, constantly worrying about the unknown and the dangers lurking around every corner. DogDay(Not shown yet) always tries to bring them out of their comfort zone, but this drives them back into it. They have extreme anxiety, often appearing extremely jumpy and constantly afraid. (Opposite in this chapter)

Background: FoxFear was originally created for the Smiling Critters TV show as a side character, but due to budget cuts, their character was cut before their episodes could be produced. They were set to be sold as plushies to fans of the show, but the hour of joy happened before they could be released to the public.

Relationships: The only Smiling Critter they've interacted with was DogDay in the TV series cut episode, and they were constantly at odds with each other due to FoxFear's fearful nature clashing with DogDay's adventurous personality. However, the two eventually began to form a begrudging respect for each other, with DogDay trying to help FoxFear overcome their anxieties.

This is made for fun and to not be taken seriously and is not connected to any chapters.

Based on the multiple clips of "The founding fathers intended"

The scene opens up with FoxFear cleaning a Kentucky Rifle Musket in their house. Classical music is heard in the background.

(I'm already laughing! Help Please!)

"I own a musket for home defense since that's what the founding fathers intended." FoxFear mutters to themselves as they carefully polish the rifle.

The sound of glass shattering is heard in the kitchen. 4 ruffians (4 Mini Wuggys) have broken into the house.

"What the Devil! FoxFear said as they grabbed their powdered wig and Kentucky rifle.

FoxFear pulls the trigger, blowing a golf sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot.

FoxFear draws a flintlock firing it on the second man, they miss him entirely because its small bore, and it nails DogDay who was outside playing in the park.

FoxFear runs over to the steps where they have a cannon mounted to the top of the stairs Loaded with grapeshot.

"Tally Hoe Lads!"

FoxFear fires the cannon, decimating two ruffians in a cloud of smoke and debris, the sound and debris makes birds in the nearby forest fly away.

The one man is left shocked as FoxFear attaches a fixed bayonet and charges at him.

The man drops to his knees, begging for mercy as FoxFear towers over him, glaring down with a look of determination in their eyes.

FoxFear thrusts the bayonet into the man's chest, leaving him to bleed out because triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up.

FoxFear stands victorious, the classical music still playing in the background as they survey the carnage around them.

"Ah, just like the founding father intended."

CatNap is seen in the background in a tree taking aim through a window with also a Kentucky rifle and a British hat on his head.

"Indeed"

CatNap says with his grin as he takes his shot, hitting his target with precision.

The scene goes to black but the classical music stays.

How to effectively reload a musket by FoxFear

"There may be time where let's say a few ruffians break into your house but never fear you have your trusty Musket your side but after you fire here are the steps to ensure a perfect and safe reload."

(A musket is a type of firearm that is operated by manually loading ammunition, usually in the form of a bullet or shot, into the barrel of the gun. The musket is then fired by igniting a charge of gunpowder, which propels the ammunition out of the barrel at high speed.)

To load and fire a musket, the following steps are typically taken:

1. Pour gunpowder into the priming pan located near the firing mechanism.

2. Load the ammunition (bullet or shot) down the barrel of the musket.

3. Use a ramrod to push the ammunition down the barrel, making sure it is properly seated.

4. Close the firing mechanism (usually a flintlock or percussion cap) and aim the musket at the target.

5. Pull the trigger, which will release the hammer to strike the flint or percussion cap, igniting the gunpowder in the priming pan.

6. The ignited gunpowder will create pressure inside the barrel, propelling the ammunition out of the barrel towards the target.

"After firing, the musket will need to be reloaded before it can be fired again. This process can be slow and requires a certain level of skill and training to be effective in battle. Happy shooting! And remember if you want to ask me any questions leave it in the comments below and my creator "SKY OR ARCHER" will answer."