chapter 16: Entrance test.

"Harry, you came back. You know i was feeling that something is wrong because whenever i talked about you to them they felt gloomy but now seeing you here in perfect shape i got it all wrong" samantha said wiping off the dirt on Harry's clothes.

"Of course i am perfectly fine" harry said with a nervous smile.
"Did you find anything about your father" she asked.

"Hmmm.. Nothing" harry said.
He can't say, he is sure that his father is alive just because he got a quest to find his father.
He didn't want to make her hopes high.

"That's the case, then what will you do now on" she asked putting soup on the table in front of harry.

"Tomorrow is the test for a big academy, i am planning to give it a try and become an apprentice there." Harry said eating soup.

"I will like you to be here for the time being and once I become strong enough or get any clues about father i will find him" harry said continuing his eat.

"It's okay, if you don't find your father just don't put yourself in danger" samantha said keeping an eye contact with harry.

Harry felt like samantha is seeing deep in his soul and telling him that she has an idea of what harry has been through for the last few days.

'There is no way, she knows that i was in danger' harry reassured himself and didn't break the eye contact.

She didn't say anything and just smiled.

'Mom's are really scary' harry thought eating soup.

Liam tried to convince harry to stay there but harry didn't want to make any more problems for liam since he is already letting her mom stay there. Liam's father was not at home or they will never let him go since he saved the life of his son.

Harry was going to the star association.
His other two friends already got the news about Harry's safety.
Harry pushed the door of his room.

"Harry" tyler and meru both exclaimed in a monotonous tone when they saw him entering in.

Harry could see tyler was cleaning a new pair of daggers and meru is cultivating her Qi.

"I thought you would stay there". Tyler said with a smirk on his face.
'It is not going as harry thought. He was thinking that when his other two friends see him they will start crying while hugging him tightly and liquid will be coming from their nose.' harry shook his head because his imagination has gone too far.

"How could i stay there if my friends are here". Harry replied with a gentle smile.

"Did you get any information about what the test will be". Harry asked them since he wants to give test then having some news will benefit him.

"According to tyler they mostly see if you have enough talent to keep going and there is no such criteria how you will be selected and how many people could go from one city". This time meru answered.

She hadn't said anything since he came back.

"Isn't it sus. That they choose as many as they could from a small city". Harry asked.

"Now thinking of it, what we could do" tyler replied.

"Can you tell us what happened to you" meru asked Harry.

Harry knows he needs to tell them something at some point so he repeated the same story that he told Tyler.

"I ran in the deep forest and at some point that beast stopped chasing me but i was too deep in the forest and didn't know where to go so i took shelter in a cave. I started looking for the exit from the forest and today was the lucky day" harry concluded with that.