11 X Reader

*The Doctors POV*

"There must be some reason you brought me here," I said pressing buttons on the console "and a reason you won't let me leave," the TARDIS only hummed in response.

"Show me why I'm here!" a crackling came from the monitor and video footage appeared. A girl hung, suspended by wires.

"It's time for blood tests," a man said to the girl. She gave no response and no struggle. The video ended.

"So that's why I'm here! Let's go find this girl!" I yelled "Amy! Rory! Come on!"

Finding the facility the girl was held in was the hard part, getting into it was easy.

"I'm the Doctor, these are my associates," I showed the guard the psychic paper.

"Ah, yes, right this way," the guard responded, leading us down a series of passageways until we reached a room with glass walls. The guard handed me a clipboard and let me into the room. In the center was the girl, hung in a new position.

*Your POV*

"Y/N L/N," the man said.

"That is my name, yes," you replied.

"I'm going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them honestly," he looked up at you from the paper.

"I'll try my best,"

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"I don't remember, they say I hurt someone, really badly," you responded.

"How old are you?"

"17 I believe," you adjusted yourself and the wires. He nodded, stepping towards you.

"I'm going to do some scans, I promise they won't hurt at all," he smiled lightly and pulled out a strange object. He pointed it at you and it lit up green, making a strange high pitched noise.

"Amazing, almost impossible," he whispered "Y/N do they feed you well?"

"Yes,"

"How well is everyone else in town fed?" he asked.

"Good, great actually, we have an amazing agricultural industry," you looked over to him. The man turned "Pond," he said, nodding at the people that came with him. Immediately the girl knocked out the guard.

"Y/N," he said, letting you down from the wires "did you know the people out there are starving? They have been for hundreds of years."

"I don't understand, 7 years ago, when they put me in here, we were prospering,"

"Y/N. Why would a 10 year old hurt someone? You didn't hurt anyone and you're a lot older than 17. Try 904, you just don't remember it," He went on talking until we made it out of the building.

The four of you made your way into town.

"The fields, so much of it is dead," you whispered. You stopped and stood at the edge of a wheat field.

"Y/N," the Doctor said "take off your shoes," you gave him a strange look but did so. He motioned towards the field "now walk," you stepped forward and he nodded at you. You walked through the dead field.

"What is the point of this?" you asked, turning to look at him.

"Look," he pointed around you as the wheat grew. Your eyes widened and you began walking again. The farm workers stared in amazement. You laughed and sprinted through the field. Plants growing at your feet.

*3rd person POV*

"What is she?" Amy asked the Doctor.

"A myth I thought, a species that can make plants grow by touching them. Though I really think it's the oils on their skin... I always thought it was just a story," he looked at the girl dancing in the field "but I guess it's all true," he turned "and now she's the last of her kind and she didn't even know it," Rory and Amy stared at him.

"People are going to think she's a witch," Rory pointed in the girl's direction.

"No. They're gonna think she's a god. Because where she walks the grass grows, where she dances flowers spring at her feet. The wheat she brushes with her hands as she runs will feed the many," he smiled "They're going to love her,"