River Song X Reader

Prompt #80- Your POV

“I’m just going to talk to him, nothing more,” my wife, River Song assured me.

“If you hit him again, I swear-” she kissed me sweetly, cutting me off.

“It’ll be fine,” she grinned before walking out leaving you a blushing mess.

You sat waiting for River for a little over 15 minutes before the shouting began.

“Good lord,”  you mumbled to yourself walking down the hall to the room they were in. You opened the door and stepped into the room. 

“You said you were just going to talk to him,” you sighed.

“I am just talking to him,” she replied.

“You’re yelling - why is he bleeding?” you stopped.

Because he’s an idiot,” she replied.

I didn’t know that idiocy caused people to start spontaneously bleeding from the nose,” you said, sarcasm dripping from your voice.

I think it’s a new phenomenon,” she said nodding.

“Developed pretty recently yeah?” River covered her mouth, stifling a laugh “Yeah, just now.”  You rolled your eyes at her “do you have what you need?” 

“Yes, ma’am,” she answered. You shook your head before walking out of the room, her following close behind you.

“You’re problematic,” you sighed.

“Oh, you love me,” she replied. You turned wrapping your arms around her neck “that is true,” She laughed kissing you softly.