11 X Reader

Prompt #49 #51 #102 #122 - the Doctors POV

This was by far the worst situation I could have gotten us into, and there was no going back. We were here and we had to finish it. 

“Y/N please, I’m begging please, go back to the TARDIS,” I said, shaking the girls shoulders lightly.

“I am not leaving you,” she argued back at me.

“You’re not, I’m coming back, okay?” I tried assuring her.

“I promise I’ll be careful,” she rested her hand on my sleeve.

“You better be by me at all times,” i said sternly.

“I will, I promise,” she nodded.

That was a mistake, a big mistake. The mistake that landed me leaning over her, trying my best to stop the blood flow from a bullet wound. Watching her fight for air, as her blood ran through the cobblestones of the street.

You stay awake do you hear me?! Don’t you dare close your eyes! Please! Come on!,” I begged pulling her into my lap. 

“I’m so sorry,” she whispered coughing loudly.

“No, love, you have nothing to be sorry for,” I assured her “I promise, I’m going to get you out of here,” she laughed, coughing up blood in the process “I love you, Doctor,” and her eyes closed. Her breathing god slower and slower.

“God dammit Y/N” I mumbled putting her on the ground in front of me, sticking my arms out over her. The golden light snaked from my hands and wrapped itself around her body. She was going to yell at me later, I smiled at the thought. She’ll be so mad I used my regeneration energy on her, but she’d be there. The golden glow disappeared and flooded into her lungs. I sighed leaning down and kissing her forehead, before picking her up. I carried her back to the TARDIS and when we had safely made it to Amy and Rory’s house I carefully put her on their couch so she could continue sleeping. I met Amy and Rory in the kitchen and almost immediately went into telling them what had happened.

*Your POV*

For what seemed like hours, you drifted in and out of sleep, picking up pieces of their conversation here and there, slowly but surely realizing where you were.

So it sounds like she’s dead,” someone spoke, you could tell it was Rory.

She’s in the living room,” and you were out again.

You zoned back in, this time Amy and Rory were standing around you. The Doctor sat on the couch next to you pushing your hair out of your face. You couldn’t quite will yourself to move, or even open your eyes yet, for that matter, so you laid there silently trying to get just a little more sleep.

You love her don’t you?” Amy spoke.

Was it that obvious?” he whispered.

“You used your regeneration energy on her. A little bit,” Amy laughed.
They continued to talk until you were finally able to make your way completely into consciousness opening your mouth to speak quietly “How long are you going to stand around my bed like a bunch of creepers?