11 x Reader

Prompt #57 #67 #183 #239

“Why do I have to do the negotiating?” you asked the Doctor.

“Because you’re the most capable human in here,” he replied nonchalantly. You gave him a strange look before pointing behind you “If you haven’t noticed, that’s literally the Prime Minister,”

“I have noticed, but the Prime Minister doesn’t actually have that much experience when it comes to alien species,” he said gaining the agreement from the Prime Minister himself.

“You think I’m more qualified than you?” you questioned her. She turned to you “At the moment yes,”

Why do you people think I’m good at diplomacy? Does no one remember that time I started a war? Or that other time I started a war?” you moved your hands vigorously, trying to make a point.

“Come on,” the Doctor led you into the room and the two of you sat down at the table.

“Do you really think I can do this?” you asked him.

“Of course I do,” he smiled at you “You’re capable of more than you believe Y/N.” You smiled lightly back at him.

Did I ever tell you about the time I started a cult?” he inquired, turning to face you in his chair. You burst out laughing “You have not,” 

“I did, the worst decision I ever made, disbanded really quickly,” he explained. Your conversation was cut short by the door on the other side of the room opening.

“I know you’re not excited about this, I promise I’ll take you somewhere fun after, okay?” the Doctor patted your hand.

“Alright, I’ll hold you to that,”

 *skippity wippity*

Just as the Doctor had promised he took you somewhere fun. In the middle of your guys’ trip the Doctor left you to go get food. He came back with a pizza and drinks, setting them on a table the two of you had claimed earlier.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to take so long,” he apologized to you before pointing to your feet “Why are you wearing bowling shoes?

“I went on a walk,” You held up your left shoe before dropping it on the ground next to the table.

Where’s your shoe?” he interrogated.  

The giant mud puddle down the road demanded a sacrifice,” you sighed pointing in it’s direction. The Doctor covered his mouth, doing his best to stifle his laugh, but failed in the end.

The two of you ate the pizza before the Doctor stood up and held his hand out towards you.

“Come on. Let's go back to the TARDIS and get you some shoes,”

“You don’t like the bowling shoes?” you asked innocently.

“No,” he said bluntly. You laughed, standing up to follow him “Me either,”