12 X Reader

Prompt #70 #93 #153 - Your POV

“Y/N, I thought I told you to stay in the TARDIS!” the Doctor exclaimed.

“When have I ever done that? Even when told,” you replied.

If we die, I’m going to spend the rest of our afterlife reminding you that it was all your fault,” he warned.

That’s cool, I wouldn’t mind having company while being a ghost,” you shrugged. He clenched and unclenched his fist before pointing at you “Be careful,”

“I always am,” you stuck your hands up defensively.

“You absolutely are not,” he replied as the two of you walked down the dark hallway. It wasn’t long before you ran into the exact people you were trying to get away from.

“God you guys are EVERYWHERE,” the Doctor exclaimed throwing his hands into the air.

Have you considered murder?” I piped up from behind him. He turned and glared at you ‘you’re so not helping’ his expression read.

“Just a suggestion,” you muttered defensivley. With that the nearly 10 figures in front of you lifted their weapons.

“Run!,” the Doctor cried. He turned and barreled down the hall, dragging you by your arm closely behind him.

“Split up it’ll be easier for us to shake them,” you shouted over the sound of guns firing.

“Like he'll i'm going to leave you by yourself in this place!” he argued angrily.

“I’ll find you, or you’ll find me,who knows, but we'll find each other” you pulled your hand away from his and ran down the corridor opposite one he was turning down. You looked around, frantically trying to find a place to hide. Finally you found yourself in a small cubby whole, the half of the group searching for you ran right past. You slowly crawled out, trying your best to be quiet, and proceeded down the hallway you believed the TARDIS to be down. Once you found it you quietly got inside and shut the door.

Oh, you’re still alive,” a voice came from behind you. You turned smiling at him “Don’t sound disappointed, I might think you don’t like me,” you walked closer to him before slouching.

“I’m sorry,” you whispered looking down at your shoes.

“Oh, come here you idiot,” he said pulling you into a hug.