R

As they drove along the rain-soaked streets, the comforting hum of the car's engine filling the air, Jungkook turned to Lisa with a smile. "Lisa, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about," he began, his voice gentle yet filled with conviction.

Lisa glanced at him, curiosity flickering in her eyes. "What is it, Jungkook?" she asked, her heart fluttering with anticipation.

"I want to introduce you to my parents," Jungkook said, his tone filled with sincerity. "I want them to meet the woman I love, the woman who means everything to me."

A rush of emotions swept over Lisa at Jungkook's words - joy, excitement, but also a twinge of fear and insecurity. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the prospect of meeting Jungkook's parents, of stepping into his world as a single mother.

"I... I don't know, Jungkook," she confessed, her voice tinged with uncertainty. "What if they don't accept me? What if they judge me for being a single mom?"

Jungkook reached out to gently grasp Lisa's hand, his touch sending a wave of warmth coursing through her. "Lisa, my parents will love you just as much as I do," he assured her, his eyes shining with unwavering love and support. "They will see the amazing person you are, the incredible mother you are to our baby. And as for being a single mom, that's just a part of who you are - a part that I love and admire more than words can express."

Tears welled up in Lisa's eyes as she listened to Jungkook's heartfelt words, her fears slowly melting away in the warmth of his love. "Thank you, Jungkook," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "I... I would love to meet your parents."

With a smile, Jungkook squeezed Lisa's hand, a silent promise of the bright future that lay ahead. And as they continued their journey, their hearts intertwined, they knew that together, they could overcome any obstacle, no matter how daunting it may seem.

The next day, they were getting all ready and dressed up to meet Jungkook's parents. Lisa was almost having a panic attack.

As she stood in front of the mirror, trying to tame her racing thoughts, Lisa felt a surge of anxiety wash over her. The weight of her insecurities threatened to suffocate her, leaving her breathless and trembling.

Jungkook noticed her distress and immediately wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "Hey, it's going to be okay," he whispered, his voice a soothing balm to her frayed nerves. "You look beautiful, Lisa. And my parents are going to love you, I promise."

But despite Jungkook's reassurances, Lisa couldn't shake the feeling of dread that gnawed at her insides. What if she said or did something wrong? What if they didn't approve of her?

As they made their way to Jungkook's parents' house, Lisa's heart raced with anticipation. Each step felt like a monumental effort, the weight of her fears pressing down on her shoulders like a heavy burden.

But as they approached the front door, Jungkook squeezed Lisa's hand, his eyes filled with unwavering confidence and love. "You've got this, Lisa," he whispered, his voice filled with pride. "Just be yourself, and everything will be fine."

"And even if they don't, don't worry, we still have a lifetime to convince them, and I promise I won't ever leave you aside, no matter what," Jungkook reassured her, pulling her into a warm embrace.

Lisa's heart swelled with gratitude at Jungkook's unwavering support. She nestled into his embrace, feeling safe and loved. His words were a soothing balm to her anxious soul, filling her with renewed confidence and determination.

As they stood together, wrapped in each other's arms, Lisa knew that with Jungkook by her side, they could conquer any challenge that came their way. And as they headed home, hand in hand, their hearts brimming with hope and love, she felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that their bond was unbreakable, no matter what obstacles they faced.

With a deep breath, Lisa nodded, drawing strength from Jungkook's unwavering support. And as they stepped inside, hand in hand, she knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she would face them with courage and determination, guided by the love of the man who stood beside her.

As they settled in the cozy living room of Jungkook's parents' home, the atmosphere took an unexpected turn. Lisa's nerves fluttered as she sensed a shift in the conversation, a tension thickening the air.

Jungkook's parents exchanged wary glances before Jungkook's father cleared his throat. "Jungkook, we need to talk," he began, his tone serious.

Lisa's heart skipped a beat as she braced herself for what was to come. She glanced at Jungkook, who squeezed her hand reassuringly, silently urging her to stay strong.

"We've heard about your relationship with Lisa," Jungkook's mother interjected, her voice tinged with concern. "And we have to be honest, we're not sure if it's the right choice for you."

A wave of disbelief washed over Lisa as she struggled to process their words. She felt a surge of protectiveness towards Jungkook, knowing he deserved nothing but love and support from his family.

Before she could speak, Jungkook rose to his feet, his expression resolute. "Mom, Dad, I love Lisa," he declared, his voice steady and unwavering. "And I won't let anyone, not even you, stand in the way of our happiness."

Lisa's heart swelled with pride as she watched Jungkook defend their relationship with such fervor. She stood beside him, her resolve solidifying with each passing moment.

"And as for Lisa being a single mom," Jungkook continued, his voice soft but determined, "that doesn't change how I feel about her. In fact, it only makes me admire her more. She's an amazing mother to our child, and I am honored to be a part of their lives."

Tears welled up in Lisa's eyes as she listened to Jungkook's heartfelt words. She felt a surge of gratitude for his unwavering support, for standing up for her and their child in the face of opposition.

With newfound courage, Lisa stepped forward, her voice steady as she addressed Jungkook's parents. "I may be a single mom," she began, her voice echoing with determination, "but I am also a loving partner to Jungkook and a devoted mother to our child. And I will do whatever it takes to protect and cherish our family, no matter what anyone else may think."

A tense silence hung in the air as Jungkook's parents processed Lisa's words. But then, slowly, their expressions softened, replaced by a glimmer of understanding and acceptance.

Jungkook's mother spoke first, her voice tinged with emotion. "We may not fully understand your choices, Jungkook, but we can see the love and dedication you both have for each other and for your child," she admitted, her eyes filled with warmth. "And for that, we can't help but respect and support your relationship."

A wave of relief washed over Lisa as she exchanged a grateful glance with Jungkook. In that moment, she knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a family, united in love and determination. And as they embraced, surrounded by the warmth of acceptance and understanding, Lisa felt a sense of peace settle over her heart, knowing that their love would always triumph in the end.