- 2. Newt -

I don't know why, but that girl that just came out of the box doesn't seem like she will survive here in the glade for long. It might sound cruel, but it's my opinion. She looks like the typical city girl who doesn't know how to fight, nor how to survive.

After Alby protected her, I felt myself getting angry at him, I was speaking facts. Everyone acts like she's a queen or someone holy, i dont know why, just because she's a girl. And that annoys me. When the boys, including me, were brought up here, we were laughed at and made fun of, we didn't get any help until we were failing something so miserable that someone had to help.

I tried to hide my annoyance and anger, but it wasn't really easy. And don't get me started about Minho. He didn't see her for 2 seconds and immediately started to flirt with her. And for some reason, i felt jealousy in that moment, as if i didn't want him to flirt with her, but I don't know why.

I find myself a secluded spot near the woods and sit down on a rock, watching Alby shoe that new girl around. But I have to say one thing, her name is actually kinda pretty and definitely not something you hear as a name every day.

But soon, I am ripped out of my thoughts as Alby and Rune walk towards me. Her expression is unreadable, but Alby looks kinda serious, mad, angry? I am not sure. he's never been one to have easy readable emotions.

"Newt, we have a problem." They stop in front of me, and Alby looks down at me, so I stand up.
"What is it now?" Annoyance clouds my tone, and I pray that it's nothing bad.
"We haven't finished her hut yet, and she'd need a place to sleep. I think you know where i am going with this." He says and crosses his arms over his chest. I look at him and then at Rune. She looks down, a red color painting her face.
"Hold on. No. I won't let a girl sleep in my hut with me. I only have one bed." I protest, raising my voice.

I can see where this is going, and I absolutely do not like it. A mix of feelings rushes through my veins, anger, annoyance, and something else - happiness and excitement?

"Yeah, but you are single, while some of us have a girlfriend." He says.
"Yeah, but Thomas, Minho, Phill. They are also single!" I start to get annoyed, and it's obvious to them both.
"Thomas has a smaller bed than you. Minho and Thomas will just want to claim her. You know them both." Alby's voice gets sharper and more sterner.
"Yeah, i know. And for how long?" I roll my eyes, Rune looks down to avoid any eye contact.

I can just pray that it won't be too long because I hate sharing my place anymore. It's my hut for a reason. My place, where I can escape everyone and have my peace and calmness.

"I don't know. One week, maybe two." He shrugs and looks at me.
"Fine. But if she annoys me, I swear to fucking God-." i cut myself off, realizing what I was about to say would definitely not be appropriate in any way, so i shut up.
"Good, then it's clear. Show her your hut." His stern voice demands me.
"Fine. Rune, follow me." I start walking, not caring to see if she is following me.

She quickly follows me, and i am surprised by her obedience - I like it. But i keep walking towards my hut, and as we arrive, I just go in. But then i decide to tease her, holding the door open. And as she walks past me, I whistle, she's got a great ass, I have to say. Luckily, she didn't notice my staring and just gets into my hut - this will be a lot of fun for me.

As she sees the bed, we both are forced to sleep on, her eyes widen, and she turns to me, looking at me with wide eyes. I can't help but smirk at her flustered expression, standing above her as she turns as red as a tomato, while I contuine to look at her with a smirk on my face.

"This bed.. it's small!" She whines, and her eyes fill with worry.
"Don't worry, princess. I won't get too touchy.. yet." A laugh forms in my throat as I see her blushing.
"Don't call me that." She protests, making herself bigger, but still, she is barely reaching my chin with her head.
"Don't bother making yourself bigger, princess. You're tiny." Teasingly, I put my index finger under her chin and lift her head, so she is forced to look at me.

For a moment, she doesn't move or says anything. She shakes her head and quickly backs away from me. I raise an eyebrow while I smirk - i really enjoy teasing her. It's so much fun to see her so red.

"Stop it." She crosses her arms angrily and pouts, making herself looks so fucking cute that I wanna squeeze her cheeks.
"Why should I?" I step closer and tower over her, making sure she knows i won't stop anytime soon.
"Because." She can't find a reason, and I know it. My hand goes to her head, and I brush her hair out of her face.
"You're so cute, you know that?" I brush a strand of hair behind her ear to see her blushing face even better.
"Stop." She backs away again, and I laugh, knowing she doesn't really want me to stop, but I do, to tease and annoy her.
"If you say so, princess." I walk over to the bed and sit down.

----------------------
CHAPTER 2!! OH MY GOD, IT TOOK SO LONG, I AM CRYING😭😭😭
I hope it's good and you all enjoy it so far. Please let me know in the comments🙏🙏🙏
A small disclaimer already, the next chapter will be spicy and detailed, so he warned and get yourself ready for it😏😏😏
Xoxo,
-Mia♡