- 4. Newt - 🌶🤭

Seeing her lay on the bed like that makes me more than hard - naked, vulnerable, sweaty, and filled with pleasure. The sounds she is making are like music to my ears, these moans and gasps of surprise and pleasure - they are like an angels voice to me.

"You're doing so good, angel." I whisper, caressing her inner thigh slowly and sensually.
"Please. Don't tease me." She begs and squirms beneath my hands. I chuckle quietly, squeezing her thigh with my hands, making her gasp.
"Shhh. Be a good girl for me." I lean closer and kiss her neck.
"Y-yes." Her breath and voice are shaky, and she stutters, I laugh in response.
"That's my girl." I trail my mouth lower, kissing her tits, her stomach, and her inner thigh. As soon as my lips touch her inner thigh, she moans, arching her back slightly off the bed.

I trail my hands all over her body, squeezing her tits, caressing her waist and hips, kissing her neck and collar, making sure she feels loved and appreciated. I want to go further, but I also want her consent. I look at her flushed face, and she looks at me.

"Amore?" I start, my eyes showing a mixture of concern and lust.
"Yes?" Her voice is shaking.
"Is it OK if I go further? Or do you not want to?" My voice holds a desperate way of knowing if she is fine or not.
"It's fine. Go on." She nods, and I smile. She smiles back, and that's the moment I know it's ok for me to go further.
"Tell me if I should ever stop." I say, while my face looks serious. As she nods, I have all consent and all go-on's I need.

I slowly kiss her thighs, her hips and her lower stomach. I look up at her one more time, and as she nods, I lower my head into between her legs, teasing her clit with my tongue and immediately she moans. Her hand grips my hair thightly. Slowly, I make up a rhythm, licking up and down on her pussy, she moans loudly, almost too loudly and god — these sounds are so fucking lovely, I could listen to her all day. I smirk and stick my middle and ring finger inside of her while I continue to lick her. Her body squirms, and she arches her back against my face, making me chuckle.

"Oh god - Please keep going." She begs and her hand in my hair thightens, almost painfully, but I ignore it and teasingly lift my head, she growls in warning.
"Newt, please." She whines, trying to push me back down. I laugh and lower my head again, trailing my tongue along her thighs and back into her pussy again. She cries out for me, and I thighten my grip on her waist, while my thumb rubs her waist.

I tease her, flicking my tongue against her clit and she moans again, her eyes rolling back and her body starts shaking. Her hand thightens in my hair, and she starts shaking, moaning and whimpering. Her thighs press against my head as she tries to close her thighs.

"Oh god. I'm close. Please. Don't stop now." She cries out in pleasure, and her whole body starts shaking.

I groan, and the vibrations of my voice shoot through her body like shockwaves. I keep going, my fingers curling inside of her. She screams out, her back arching and her pussy clenching around me as she cums. She cries out my name, almost ripping my hair out from my head. I let her come down from her high, caressing her thigh and waist.

"Such a good girl." I praise her, my voice getting deeper.
"That was so amazing. Thank you." She breathes heavily.
"You're welcome, angel." I smile.

—————————————————————–
Hey guys. I am so freaking sorry that this chapter is so short. I have a lot to deal with right now, and I just don't have any motivation to write.
I am still a bit sick and don't feel too well. Besides that, I'll soon have my drivers license test for my motorcycle, and the worst thing is that my boyfriend and I are in a bad phase right now.
I hope you can understand and won't get too mad at me. I'll try to make some longer chapters, I'll really try.
Xoxo,
-Mia♡