- 3. Rune - 🌶🤭

IMPORTANT!!!
THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SPICY AND NOT CENSORED, SO IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING IT, THEN DONT, THANK YOU!!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
-----------------------
God, I just can't stand him. He is so arrogant and self obsessed. And my dumbass of a needy whore finds that hot. I blush when he just looks at me. And that fucking smirk of his is driving me insane. I don't want to like him, i really don't, but he is making it really hard not to. The way he sits there on the bed, just staring at me, makes me bite my lip unintentionally.

"You're so selfish, Rune." His voice suddenly rips me out of my imagination.
"W-what do you mean?" A look of pure confusion comes over my face.
"You bite your lip." He says.
"And??" I don't quite understand what he means since it's obvious to me what I am doing right now. I am definitely not ready for what he is going to say next.
"Let me do it for you." A smirk forms on his lips in the moment my face turns as red as a tomato, and god forgive me, but i wanna let him do it.

It takes me some seconds until I can actually speak again, so I take a deep breath, clenching and uncle unclenching my fists until I feel ready to talk again.

"Excuse me, pardon?" I regain my composure, not wanting him to notice how turned on I am.
"Come here and find out, Mi Lady." He presses his tongue into the inside of his cheek, and god, I want to be his girl.
"You're an asshole." I yell out, and he just chuckles darkly.
"I am an asshole. But you are blushing over my words, and just over the way, I am looking at you, aren't you?" He smirks at my red face and lays down in the bed.

I sigh to myself, slowly walking towards the bathroom to get myself changed. (Yes, we have a bathroom and changing clothes.) I picked the most simple pajamas I could find, plain white but with some lace on the edges where the arms and legs are, but I don't care right now, I am too tired to care. I walk back into the bedroom just to find Newt laying on the bed, smirking as he sees me.

"You know, you look quite hot right now." It's a simple sentence, but it's making me go insane, and god, I wanna jump on him.
"Shut your mouth." I try to look angry, but I am failing miserably.
"Come over and make me." He smirks and lays back down as I slowly walk over to the bed and lay down next to him.
"Good girl." Ok, that's it, my self-respect is leaving me, and I can feel myself getting soaked at his words.

I can't even respond anymore, so I just turn around and try to sleep. Something that surprises me is that Newt covers us both with a blanket and is actually kinda gentle while he is going that. I smile to myself and go to sleep.

Some hours later, I slowly wake up to some noises coming from the bathroom. I sit up and see that Newt isn't in bed anymore. I get curious and stand up, walking over to the bathroom, as the noises get more clear. These noises are... moaning?! I try to open the bathroom, but it's locked. Now i know what he is doing in there.

"What are you doing in there?!" I yell through the door, even though I already know exactly what he's doing.
"I- I am just.. I had to take some water.. I was hot." He breathlessly says, sounding exhausted, and his voice sounds throaty and harsh.
"Then unlock the door." I demand.
"Hold on." He takes some seconds and then opens the door. His face is sweaty, and he looks horny. I look down, and his dick is OBVIOUSLY hard, and he can't even hide it, which makes my face go scarlet.
"Don't say anything." He says and actually sounds embarrassed.
"God, I wanna fuck you." I say out loud without actually thinking.
"What?!" He literally yells out.
"I mean it." I step closer.
"Are you sure?" His voice goes serious, and i nod, saying yes.
"I am. Really." I look into his eyes, and he does too.
"Don't say I didn't warn you, princess." He picks me up, and i can feel his hard dick pressing up against my ass.

He walks over to the bed while his hands are cupping my ass to hold me up. He throws me on the bed and takes his shirt off and - fuck my life, his body is getting me weak. He looks at me and traces his hand over my neck and shoulders.