- 5. Rune -

I still hate him. He may have made me cum like never before but he is still so fucking arrogant. And he just fucking left, moments after he made me cum, leaving me alone, without any aftercare or something like that, I mean, not even a forehead kiss?

I don't know where the fuck he went but I know for a fact that he is somewhere with his boys, Thomas and Minho. As I got dressed again, I went outside to see where he went.

The small feeling that they went into the forest, properly to the lake, doesn't let go of me, so I am going exactly there. Just as I see him, I accidently overhear the three of them talking, and immediately, my heart drops into my stomach.

"Did you really fuck her?" Thomas asks and I hide behind a tree to listen further.
"Not directly, sadly. I could just use my tongue and my fingers. If I would've went further, she'd probably get angry or something." Newt says and laughs, and his words are like a stab into my heart.
"But you made her cum?" Minho asks and Newt nods, proudly.
"Yes, I did. But tonight, I'll fuck her, until she begs me to stop." He laughs and takes something Thomas handed him.
"You won the first part of the bet." Minho laughs, and I stop breathing.

A bet? I was a bet? Did I hear this right, or am I misunderstanding something extremely right now? No, it is like I heard it. I was a fucking bet. I can't believe my eyes and ears right now, speechless and hurt. How could he do this? How could he humiliate me like this?

I feel my world crashing down. Everything loosing its meaning. I try my hardest not to break down into tears, but one sob escapes my lips, and the three boys look at me after hearing my sob. Thomas and Minho smirk and Newts expression falls, he immediately stands up and runs towards me.

"Rune, please listen to me, I dont know what you heard -" he starts, but I cut him off.
"I heard everything. What did you get for the bet, hm?" I ask, my voice broken with pain, humiliation, and heartbreak.
"A knife." He says and lowers his head, probably in shame, I don't know.
"A KNIFE?!" I yell, perplex.
"Yes. Rune, please -" he starts again and again, I cut him off.
"No. Don't talk to me anymore. I don't ever wanna see you again. I hate you!" Tears flow down my face, and I turn to walk away.
"Angel-" he calls out my nickname, but I couldn't care less. It's the same name he used when he had made me cum, for a bet and I am disgusted by this.
"Don't fucking call me that!" I yell out loudly, while tears stream down my face. He puts his hands on my shoulders, but i push him away.
"Rune. I know what it looks like, and I am deeply sorry, but I realized I fell in love with you!" He reassures me, but i don't wanna hear it.

He's hurt me too much, and I am sick of it, I am sick of these lies and all the pain he is causing me. I just turn around and start walking, feeling my heart shatter into millions of pieces. How could he hurt me like that? He runs after me, grabs my arm, and spins me around, forcing me to look at him, my eyes wet with tears.

"Rune, please listen to me." He begs me, but I cut him off.
"Don't fucking talk to me! I hate you!" I yell at him while tears stream down my face, my heart aching.
"Love -" he tries to talk, but again, i cut him off, too hurt and humiliated to even listen to him talk anymore.
"I said don't. You fucked up, and I never want to talk to you again!" I yell, wiping the tears off my face, while he looks at me.
"If that's what's you want, then I will. Just know that I never intended to hurt you." He says, but I don't believe a single word he says to me. How could I now?
"Then you wouldn't have made a bet out of me." I say harshly, my sadness and pain turning to anger and aggression.
"I am sorry." He whispers before turning and leaving, and I can't help but turn my head to look after him.

I can see him walking back to Minho and Thomas, thinking he'll just sit back down with them, but no. He harshly hands the two boys the knife back and walks away from them. I shake my head in sadness and start walking again when I realize that Newt and I still share a hut, and even worse, that we two share a bed. There is no way that I'll sleep in the same bed as him tonight - not after what he did.

Instead, I start walking towards Albys hut, asking if there is a single way i can sleep somewhere else, praying there is. I reach his hut and knock on his door, and he opens the door. Seeing my tear streaked face, he immediately tells me to come in, he looks concerned and a bit worried.

"Rune, what happened?" Albys voice has an angry edge to it, almost as if he is protecting me, which I understand.
"Nothing. I just have a question." I say, hiding my heartbreak.
"Ask me then." He looks at me and waits for me to talk.
"Can i sleep somewhere else tonight? I don't want to sleep in the same room and not in the same bed as Newt." I say, masking my anger and sadness as best as I can.
"If you find a place, yes." He says, his voice turning more stern than before.

----------------------
NEXT CHAPTER IS DONE!!! I AM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG, BUT SCHOOL STARTED AGAIN🙏🙏🙏 PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED IT AND VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER AND FOR THIS BOOK IN GENERAL!!! IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN SHARE MY BOOK(S) WITH YOUR FRIENDS, IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME🤭🤭🤭
ANYWAYS, HAVE A NICE EVENING AND HERE ARE SOME TISSUES TO DRY YOUR TEARS AFTER THIS PLOT!!🤧🤧🤧